Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any IT jobs in spain going??

Any IT jobs in spain going??

Old Jan 25th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Any IT jobs in spain going??

My husband and I still looking for a country to settle down for good,
just not sure what kind of jobs a IT person could do for example in Spain.
Any experiences from anybody??
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all5thbeatle is a name known to all
Default Re: Any IT jobs in spain going??

i suppose it all depends on your level of spanish. for english speaking i.t. positions (costa del sol based) then try wemploy.

for spanish / english speaking i.t. positions have a look at infojobs.net

bueno suerte
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice

Originally Posted by eurotramp
My husband and I still looking for a country to settle down for good,
just not sure what kind of jobs a IT person could do for example in Spain.
Any experiences from anybody??
Spain has all the usual IT developments, just that some of them, and the companies that work with them, might be set up in Spanish. You'll find banking, telecomms, retail, finance, accounting work around, but for the most part, it will require good Spanish, unless the company operates internationally or in English. There aren't as many companies retailing IT kit, either, and with a smaller, but growing, market sales opportunities are fewer but perhaps with a lot of potential. All the major global suppliers are around.

cheers,
coralsoft
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

svenskidoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by i say so
Well, an IT person with computer skills, in Spain, the very least is sure to find a job cleaning them for a local firm etc. Good luck

*cleaning as and in dusting
What "I say so , so it must be true" meant to say was this:

"There are lots of opportunities for you in Spain, we are very welcoming and I am here to answer any further questions you may have."