Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Albox and surrounds :)

Albox and surrounds :)

Old Oct 25th 2016, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

douggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant future
Default Albox and surrounds :)

How about Albox? Any of you guys living in Albox or the surrounding area?

I'm aware of the horror stories re illegal builds etc, but as I'm going to be renting, if some official contacts me and says he's coming to demolish the house, they're more than welcome to do so, providing I get enough notice to find somewhere else to live
Old Oct 25th 2016, 9:25 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Albox and surrounds :)

Hola

If you Google AUAN (Abusos Urbanisticos Almanzora No) they are the local Ex-pat association so can give you lots of info.

Davexf
Old Oct 25th 2016, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

douggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Albox and surrounds :)

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hola

If you Google AUAN (Abusos Urbanisticos Almanzora No) they are the local Ex-pat association so can give you lots of info.

Davexf
Cheers Dave. I've seen that site from other forums. It seems to be a site that is set up purely to fight the issues around illegal builds, which is obviously a worthy cause. Useful if you're affected by the issue, probably less so if you're not