900telecom

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough
Default 900telecom

Anyone heard of this company they used to be called Citrus Red then they changed to another name and now are called as above. Problem is I have now got them on my phone and want them off. I have written two letters, one recorded delivery, spoken umpteen times to the operators, sent emails all to no avail not one single responce! they are based in Alicante and have taken out money from my account which I dont owe and have got my card details!! I dont know how to go about complaining about them as or how to cancel the contract. I have no idea where to go now!!
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 900telecom

Why not ask a Gestor to help? might well be able to. Good luck with this
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 6:03 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Anyone heard of this company they used to be called Citrus Red then they changed to another name and now are called as above. Problem is I have now got them on my phone and want them off. I have written two letters, one recorded delivery, spoken umpteen times to the operators, sent emails all to no avail not one single responce! they are based in Alicante and have taken out money from my account which I dont owe and have got my card details!! I dont know how to go about complaining about them as or how to cancel the contract. I have no idea where to go now!!
Ask your bank to block any further payments & ask if they can pull the money taken back (there is a time limit for pulling back)
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Can you do that with a card payment!! its too late to get the money back it happened last year. I have been trying to get them off my line for nearly a year now. I am surprised that no one has ever heard of them up there in the Costa Blanca as they are in Alicante
Old Oct 25th 2011, 8:56 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Sent a email again to them with copy to CMT.es and you have a call are email with in 24 hours , formally Citrus Red
David Grantham
Citrus Comms
42 Mill Lane
1a
SM5 2JY
Carshalton
GB
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

I have heard back from them now. Yesterday in actual fact. A telephone call to say that they are no longer on my phone. No explanation as to how or why they got on my phone in the first place and no offer of the money that they took out of my account whilst they were operating as Citrus Red. No apology for the hassle of nearly nine months of calling, emailing and sending letters. Before they called I had researched them and found the same directors name as above as well as another director the address is different to the one above and I was going to write to them there although their UK address is still in Surrey. But thanks for that information.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

This their address now

Ms Cheryl Julie Grantham
Mr David Grantham

99 Westmead Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4HX
Old Oct 31st 2011, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

taquinn is an unknown quantity at this point

I would email [email protected], its the address I use for them and I always have a reply no problem. Their office is in Orihuela Costa I have used them for a few years and not had any real problems so i guess it was the person handling your problem at fault tell the bosses i would think they would be very interested to know about the case

Last edited by taquinn; Oct 31st 2011 at 3:22 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 5:52 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taquinn
I would email [email protected], its the address I use for them and I always have a reply no problem. Their office is in Orihuela Costa I have used them for a few years and not had any real problems so i guess it was the person handling your problem at fault tell the bosses i would think they would be very interested to know about the case
Do you intend to refund Surrygirl's money ?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 5:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taquinn
As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Oct 31st 2011, 7:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by playamonte
Do you intend to refund Surrygirl's money ?
Old Oct 31st 2011, 7:38 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

We had a problem with them, as we were with Citrus, we did not realise that they had changed to tele900.

My wife noticed that money was coming out of the bank but to be honest we did not realise what it was for, we thought that it was a when she paid on her debit card for shopping or such.

That went on for months,as we dont go over the account and check, abit laz really.

We both used the phone a lot to call the UK, and we had free national calls from telefonica included in the package.

What happend was T900 took over the local and national calls from telefonica without our permission so we were paying for them, when they were free before.

She went to the bank and got allthe moneyput back inot the account. T900 were very reluctant to say when they started to bill us for the calls, they said it would take about 10days to find out.

We rang telefonica and asked them what date the calles were diverted away from their service, and got the answer in 2 minutes.

Rubish company, so now we use the prefix to call UKand all other through telefonica.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

jonAllgate is an unknown quantity at this point

It's horses for courses! I had similar problems with Teletec and then Europa so I moved to 900 Telecom a few months back on my friends advice for electric and then everything else, saving some money and the service has been good (so far)
Old Nov 4th 2011, 8:09 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jonAllgate
It's horses for courses! I had similar problems with Teletec and then Europa so I moved to 900 Telecom a few months back on my friends advice for electric and then everything else, saving some money and the service has been good (so far)
Yes all well & good, but do you intend to refund Surrygirl's money ?
Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JLFS
We had a problem with them, as we were with Citrus, we did not realise that they had changed to tele900.

My wife noticed that money was coming out of the bank but to be honest we did not realise what it was for, we thought that it was a when she paid on her debit card for shopping or such.

That went on for months,as we dont go over the account and check, abit laz really.

We both used the phone a lot to call the UK, and we had free national calls from telefonica included in the package.

What happend was T900 took over the local and national calls from telefonica without our permission so we were paying for them, when they were free before.

She went to the bank and got allthe moneyput back inot the account. T900 were very reluctant to say when they started to bill us for the calls, they said it would take about 10days to find out.

We rang telefonica and asked them what date the calles were diverted away from their service, and got the answer in 2 minutes.

Rubish company, so now we use the prefix to call UKand all other through telefonica.
Well the same thing happened to me and has taken nearly a year to resolve. But I have never got the money back from them. Not one single communication or reply to my letters. I dont bother now I buy one of those Europa cards and use them now rather than use a company´s prefix as it appears you simply cant canx them or where mistakes have been made get any sort of service or response so to telecom900. Customer service rubbish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.