Spousal Support Letter

Old Jun 24th 2013, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

Laura987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal Support Letter

Hi all,
I have moved to Cape Town from the UK and am now applying for my temporary residence permit. I think I have everything ready to take to the Home Office but we need to write the spousal letter of support.

Does anyone know what needs to be included? I asked at the office but they just said my husband needs to "say he supports your application" . . I'm blonde but even I know if I take a letter that just says that they will want something else on it.

I have looked for templates/lists of what to include but no luck yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Laura
Old Jul 9th 2013, 6:56 am
Just Joined

keithgray7231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spousal Support Letter

Hi Laura987,
I recently applied for a work permit and for my wife we had to fill out a form BI-84 obtained from the South African website, issued by the Deptartment of Home Affairs. Let me know if you can download this form. Cheers,
Old Aug 15th 2013, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

TiaO123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spousal Support Letter

Yes, it is that simple, we applied for my temporary permit in London before travelling to SA. You just need a letter saying that your spouse will support you and they also asked us for 3 months bank statements

Good luck