Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

TINA MAZE FAN CLUB

TINA MAZE FAN CLUB

Old Feb 24th 2013, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default TINA MAZE FAN CLUB

Dont know if this girl has got a fan club but she has come on so well in the skiing world. Several years back I was 'talking' about her but now she is at the top of the sport.
I guess she will have a SLO fan club . She is real hot now and what's with swapping lycra and donning leather to make/sing a new record ? Is it any good?
Hope she has some fans on this forum.
Best M
Old Feb 24th 2013, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: TINA MAZE FAN CLUB

Well I had no idea that she was making a single! But it is great to see that her country has come out to support her, they love her... she really is a hero in their eyes

Lets hope her new career wont discredit her in anyway!
Old Feb 24th 2013, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Great skier, seems like a very nice lady but the music ain't all that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53D_Oghkntg
Old Feb 12th 2014, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Golden girl then.....
Is anyone watching the Winter Olympics? First The Jump on TV and now
Ski jumping Slovenes to support as we seem to be under represented.
I'm really enjoying it and sports I have no idea about other than thinking wow that looks difficult and great outfits !
Is there life out there??
Michael calling Sloland .
Old Feb 18th 2014, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Golden double for this girl.
I know she splits some people but surely it is party night in Sloland today/tonight.
Thought her last coach might have made the course too hard for her ! Obviously no grudge....
Still the Slalom to come.
Wonder if she does private ski lessons?
This is an awesome result in truth . M