Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Old Feb 15th 2012, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road
Default Slovenia....so anyone else out here

anyone else on the forum living in slovenia?

the last 3 weeks i've not seen snow like it!
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Hello from Mike and Janet in the hills near Majšperk,but about to move to lower levels! Snow still deep with us!But hoping that spring is a round the corner.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

I'm just down from you in Hoce outside of Maribor. Finally the snow is melting and when driving i can see road now
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

A bump to this thread, I know there is a popular slovenia forum but pre-moderating posts has slowed the traffic down to a stand still
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future

Some days more like grid locked than slowed down Which is a great shame as inspite of all the crap generated by certain estate agents practise in the past it was a very useful forum,but as you say hard to get much response these days apart from us few die hards!!!!! You may have noticed that we dip into the Hungarian section of this forum which is very lively and informative, i was wondering about asking Rural how we might go about getting a Slovene Forum with Expats? would there be the demand or are there too few of us left? All good wishes,M and J.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Must be even less of us here than i thought!
Old Aug 6th 2012, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

It would appear few Slovene ex pats are on this forum. Are there many living in Slovenia? What are the advantages to living there from other near by countries such as Hungary?
Any second thoughts about relocating there? I have heard some good reports from a tourist perspective but nothing with regards to living there.
I was there decades ago under the old system so the changes must be great.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Come on folk living in Slovenia,lets try and get our own section on this forum so we have a quick means of communication!
Old Sep 14th 2012, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Standing here scuffing my boots,waiting for some else to come along!
Old Sep 16th 2012, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, I am back after a short holiday in Croatia. I see we still aren't managing to tempt the people from the other forum over
Old Sep 17th 2012, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi ,hope you had a great time! With luck Trish should be a long to day,and lets hope a few more will too!!!
Old Sep 18th 2012, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

build and they shall come

had a great time in Croatia, wasnt sure whether or not to drink the tap water in the apartment, judging by the way i feel now....i shouldnt have!
Old Sep 19th 2012, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

I did nip into Slovenia and out again on Monday while nobody was looking. Mike & Janet had said I might be able to get some passport photos done and they were correct. The guy seemed very professional so hopefully they will be accepted by the passport people in Germany. Thanks M&J!
Old Sep 20th 2012, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Your are very welcome,we do our best this side the line!All good wishes,M and J.

Last edited by Mike and Janet; Sep 20th 2012 at 6:44 am. Reason: missed a word
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
Must be even less of us here than i thought!
Thats cause the internet connections is soooooooo bad here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.