The Cold!

Old Feb 9th 2015, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road
Default The Cold!

I keep an eye on the weather in Slovenia and see it gets bl**dy cold. Here in the UK we have been saved(so far) from a very cold winter with little snow.

The only snow I have seen is on the TV when I watched Frozen with the grandchildren

However deaths from Flu/cold weather/poverty are up this year! So a big thanks to Dave and the crew for helping folk to insulate their homes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzf0DrbQJrQ#action=share

Is this a problem in Slovenia?
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Laura69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Cold!

Slovenia, like Northern Italy, can be very cold during the winter. I am in Northern Italy, we had around 40 cm of snow last week on the plain and this week every morning it's -5C.
Old homes won't have the same level of insulation as new homes, but you get used to it.
Old Dec 31st 2015, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice
Default Re: The Cold!

its gonna be a cold new year here john, happy new year everyone