Pet Passports

Old Dec 30th 2015, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pet Passports

Hello to everyone in lovely Slovenia :-)

I have a question re the rabies vaccination for dogs. I am based in Hungary at the moment which have vaccine boosters every year, I wondered what the rules were in Slovenia?

In the UK the booster was every 3 years, not annually.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :-)
Old Dec 31st 2015, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice
Default Re: Pet Passports

hi polly, the rules are if you have 3 consecutive years with booster the last jab lasts for 3 years, same as uk if i remember
Old Dec 31st 2015, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by billycornelly
hi polly, the rules are if you have 3 consecutive years with booster the last jab lasts for 3 years, same as uk if i remember
Thanks Billy. I don't want my dog to have vaccinations she does not necessarily need. The last one lasted 3 years...so I don't see why she should then change to yearly ones...she is 12. I was just wondering if in Slovenia they did 3 yearly ones instead.
Old Jan 1st 2016, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Yeah as far as i know its every 3 years now, the rules are the same throughout europe
Happy new year
Old Jan 1st 2016, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by billycornelly
Yeah as far as i know its every 3 years now, the rules are the same throughout europe
Happy new year
Thank you. And a very happy new year to you too :-)
Old Jan 1st 2016, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Hi Billy and Polly. Happy new year.
No nothing re pets but happy to say have just returned from 12 days in SLO.
Drove over, had great sunny weather but snow was poor but good enough to teach our sons gurlfriend to ski in two days. Did most things Adele recommended for Xmas in her blog including the ice nativity with Angel Gabrial coming down a zip wire !! LJ did look great at night and enjoyed good food and drink the whole trip.
Looking to book cheap Wizz flight when it snows and perhapscfor Planica too.
Hope 2016 is good to you, kindest, M
Old Jan 1st 2016, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Michael, long time no talk, i havent been on for a while cos problems logging in but seems ok now,were you at vogel? we were there 3 days ago and planning to go for 3 days mid feb, was ski-ing at rogla last month on artificial snow but it was fine and not busy, cheap too, sorry polly for diverting from your post
Old Jan 1st 2016, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Was in KG.
Sorry about post but I cannot seem to start a new thread whenever I try. Also it seems to have deleted many threads or topics?
Catch up again sometime, Michael