Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Celtic vs Maribor tonight

Celtic vs Maribor tonight

Old Aug 26th 2014, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Sir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really nice
Default Celtic vs Maribor tonight

0-0 after 35 minutes.

Maribor have to score, or Celtic go through on away goals.

Plucky b*gg+rs are Maribor. City of just 120,000 playing the mighty Glasgow Celtic.

And their fans are great. Come on you lilacs!

H lFL
Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Mike1001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Celtic vs Maribor tonight

Its a sorry night in Glasgow for the locals. Fair play to Maribor I always like an underdog, however Celtic are useless ATM and Maribor did them a favour by knocking them out and making sure they are not totally humiliated in the group stages. We wont mention the first leg referee was Czech and the second was a Hungarian. It would be sooooo churlish. .
Old Oct 19th 2014, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

It's all happening here.......arn't the Maribor Mob on their way to Chelsea soon ? Where will they eat in London as I still cannot find a good Slovene restaurant. Where should they go, Chinese, Croatian, .? Help me find something please.
M
Old Oct 19th 2014, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Sir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really nice

Torek, dear M, Tuesday night.

As for knowing London restaurants, my dear chap, I can barely afford oats for the ol' charger when in London - you might as well ask a an aboriginee as me where to eat in the smoke.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

How many will travel it your opinion? Might head to the locality to say hello, bound to meet someone I know from Slovenia !?
Not a fan of the game but cannot see the blues (?) losing.
Say hello to the old nag. M
Old Oct 19th 2014, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

I have no real idea of their dedicated following - how many can afford the time and money to go to London mid-week.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say 300 or 400 perhaps. Maybe a similar number in the UK and eg France, Belgium will make the trip.

Maribor's progress into the Champion's League group stage has inspired a lot of admiration around all Slovenia, to be sure.

Why not go on the Slovene embassy website - see if there are any special notices in English.

Or in Slovene, for that matter.

Fooball in Slovene = nogomet

Chelsea in Slovene = , er .. Chelsea

H lfL
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Bit of a disaster then for Maribor against Chelsea. It was infact a rugby score....Harry what are the headlines saying over in Slo if you get sight of
them?
Anyway it's a good day as the webcam for KG seems to show a little snow on
top of the hills! Must look at Vogel too.
Sorry Slovene football fans but it gave you a night out in London Town.
M
Old Nov 6th 2014, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Bit of a comeback last night, Michael.

Chelsea "not focused" says Mourinho.

Maribor 1 Chelsea 1

Maribor 1-1 Chelsea | Champions League match report | Football | The Guardian

Probably not enough to keep Maribor in the league

but still an excellent result.

H lFL
Old Nov 6th 2014, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

We could just bypass this site and mail each other as others don't seem interested in communicating!!
They had the game on last night at the Rugby Club but it was in the background. Where would Chelsea have stayed? Maribor , LJ or anywhere trendy ?
Will any of the players be back playing England in a week or so?
Talk soon, M
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

So we have had more Chelsea Maribor and SLO v England and no comment.
I'm a rugby fan so no comment from me.
Is this forum working or alive??
M