Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Singapore police clearance

Singapore police clearance

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Singapore police clearance

Hi

Can you please advise me on how I can obtain police clearance from Singapore. I heard they require a reason for obtaining police clearance. I am appying for migration visa and do not wish to wait till my CO request for police clearance. Please advise me on how I can go about obtaining the police clearance.

Cheers
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:50 am
Account Closed

katongkaren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore police clearance

Not really sure what you mean by police clearance but maybe take a look at the ICA website (Singapore Immigration). Maybe you'll find some answers or send them an email via the website. Our clients in the past have found them very helpful.

http://www.ica.gov.sg/index.aspx
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:10 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singapore police clearance

Is this for Australia? We're about to do the same but apparently (husband looked it up so I don't know the source) you have to get a document from the country in question proving that you need it.

However as we are onshore applicants (i.e., already in Oz) it is recommended that we submit them with the visa application.

Trying to work that one out; let's compare notes if one of us finds a solution. Sure we can't be the first to do it.

Maybe post in the Aus Immigration forum as well?