Singapore MRT

Old Mar 14th 2015, 8:13 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Singapore MRT

Thanks to Ex-Reg for posting links on another thread. This pic of the future MRT ..... blimey, just needed to start a new topic on this. I'll attach below.

Is this really going to happen? I know there has been one or two little cave-ins already
Attached Thumbnails Singapore MRT-future-singapore-mrt-map.jpg  
Old Mar 14th 2015, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond reputecarolina212 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singapore MRT

Impressive, I had no idea it was going to be this extensive. I thought there was going to be a line passing through Botanical garden and Bukit Timah
Old Mar 14th 2015, 2:51 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I think Botanic is on there. Lines all over the show
Old Apr 17th 2015, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

dean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to beholddean350 is a splendid one to behold

Singapore Govt publishes MRT Master Plans from time to time. The latest one in 2013 provides for the construction of the Eastern Region Line (from Gardens by the Bay to Expo via Siglap), The Cross Island Line (from Changi to Sengkang to Jurong), a Circle Line Extension (to close the circle between Harbourfront and Marina Bay), an extension to the NEL and the Jurong Region Line. These will definitely happen by 2030. DTL2, DTL3 and Thomson Line are all under construction right now.

All the rest is conjecture for now but LTA want 90% of the population within 500m of an MRT station!