Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

recommended property agent

recommended property agent

Old Jan 10th 2013, 10:07 am
Just Joined

annat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default recommended property agent

Hi all,

As with many others, I'm trying to suss out where to live in Sing before I move out from London. If anyone can recommend a good property agent (rentals), I'd be most grateful.

Best,
Anna
Old Jan 13th 2013, 1:53 am
Just Joined

Bethw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: recommended property agent

Hi Anna,

We moved out over Christmas and have already found a great apartment via an amazing property agent - I am not sure if I am able a to put his details on the forum so will PM you instead

Beth

QUOTE=annat;10474981]Hi all,

As with many others, I'm trying to suss out where to live in Sing before I move out from London. If anyone can recommend a good property agent (rentals), I'd be most grateful.

Best,
Anna[/QUOTE]
Old Jan 13th 2013, 12:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Beth I think Anna needs a couple more posts before the PM function works.

Anna, be a love and do a couple more posts on here. Any old rubbish will do Maybe tell us what you're looking forward to out here? What you're going to miss? Yeh I know.... nothing.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply guys.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Much appreciated
Old Jan 14th 2013, 12:15 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:36 am
Just Joined

SingaporeGuide is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. I might be able to help you out though I am not a property agent myself. Do pm your contact information (email) and I can get my friend to liase with you. He might be able to offer you some solutions.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SingaporeGuide
Hi. I might be able to help you out though I am not a property agent myself. Do pm your contact information (email) and I can get my friend to liase with you. He might be able to offer you some solutions.
You can recommend your friend if you have used them, but we prefer that members dont request peoples private information.

Once you have recommended, please can make the choice if they contact them or not

Thank you
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

I see. Sorry I'm new to this forum
Old Jan 17th 2013, 2:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You can recommend your friend if you have used them, but we prefer that members dont request peoples private information.

Once you have recommended, please can make the choice if they contact them or not

Thank you
I recommend this person if you need help on where to stay. He can advice on the procedure and necessary documents as well. You can contact him at: [email protected]