Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Moving to Singapore - schools

Moving to Singapore - schools

Old Feb 6th 2017, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Clwatson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Singapore - schools

There is a strong possibility that we will be moving to Singapore from Norway in summer 2017. We are British expats and my daughter is currently in U.K. year 2 so we would be looking for a place for her in year 3.

I have contacted tanglin, dulwich and Dover court schools but currently only Dover court has a place available. Is there anyone here with children attending Dover court? What's it like? What areas should be looking to live in if we take the place?

I'm wondering also whether we should consider some of the international school but just don't know where to begin really, so recommendations would be great!

Really hoping someone out there can help 😊
Old Feb 6th 2017, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Singapore - schools

Tanglin, Dover Court is physically quite nearby to another international school called Nexus. You could try that as an additional option. Good luck!
Old May 7th 2017, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

SROH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Singapore - schools

Our two children attend Dover Court and we're very happy with it. It's a small, friendly school with decent facilities and spacious grounds. Teaching standard is high.

Chose somewhere you want to live, rather than somewhere close to school. We live near Little India, and our kids travel to school by MRT. For younger children ask the school which areas are serviced by the school bus.