Living in Tanah Merah

Old Dec 16th 2016, 12:15 am
Just Joined

Kay.McCloskey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Tanah Merah

Hey,

We arrived in Singapore one week ago and have just signed for an condo in Optima @ Tanah Merah, moving in next Wednesday

Would love any tips or interesting facts about the area?

Ta!
Old Dec 18th 2016, 8:40 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Tanah Merah

I no longer live in Singapore but, if I am not mistaken, you will only be a short uber ride away from the Dog and Bone Cafe Bar in Upper East Coast Road. I'll plop in a link below.

I just mention this as you will find a load of expats in there so maybe pop over one Sunday lunchtime when it is busy and have a mingle with other expats and get some answers. The joint owner Alex is a Brit. And I can heartily recommend the Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding

The Dog and Bone Pub - Home
Old Dec 18th 2016, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Kay.McCloskey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Tanah Merah

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I no longer live in Singapore but, if I am not mistaken, you will only be a short uber ride away from the Dog and Bone Cafe Bar in Upper East Coast Road. I'll plop in a link below.

I just mention this as you will find a load of expats in there so maybe pop over one Sunday lunchtime when it is busy and have a mingle with other expats and get some answers. The joint owner Alex is a Brit. And I can heartily recommend the Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding

The Dog and Bone Pub - Home
Thanks Baked bean (love the name btw)! We will definitely pop down there for a roast