Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Good recruitment consultant in Singapore

Good recruitment consultant in Singapore

Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:14 am
Just Joined

forestial is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good recruitment consultant in Singapore

I am a Brit with previous (early-mid 1990's) experience in Singapore, married to a Singaporean, now in the US and wanting to move back to Singapore. So I need a job there; and am looking for a good recruitment company or consultant to work with. I am a manager in the software development field.

I have contacted a number of them so far but the standard response has been "thanks for your resume/no current matches/we will contact you if anything comes up"... and apparently nothing ever does come up.

I am not necessarily looking for an expat deal.

If anyone has a recommendation for a recruitment company that is good, I would be glad to hear it.

If anyone has observations on the state of the job market there in the software field, I'd like to hear those too.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:23 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good recruitment consultant in Singapore

The consensus amongst my friends seems to be that there is no such thing as a "good recruitment consultant in Singapore", but if you drop me a PM I can give you the contact details of one my husband has had dealings with.

If you wish I'll also send you my email address, send me your CV, and I'll see if my husband can give you any suitable industry contacts. Until recently he was working for major IT firms there (for six years).