Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Something to do with Corbyn - off topics posts moved from the Gib2 thread

Something to do with Corbyn - off topics posts moved from the Gib2 thread

Old Nov 13th 2015, 7:41 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to do with Corbyn - off topics posts moved from the Gib2 thread

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Just a slight difference between bringing Eichman out of a peaceful country free of conflict, as against getting Jihadi John out of an ISIS warzone without being the next poor sod to get his head chopped off, methinks.

Any volunteers ?

Who knows, Corbyn and EMR having such strong views on the subject, they could have been first in line.....
The day you actually read,listen , watch and fully understand the news ,the views of others in the media and on this forum will be the day that we can have a serious debate.
I do not hold out any hope that of that happening for sometime if ever..
Old Nov 13th 2015, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to do with Corbyn - off topics posts moved from the Gib2 thread

Originally Posted by EMR
The day you actually read,listen , watch and fully understand the news ,the views of others in the media and on this forum will be the day that we can have a serious debate.
I do not hold out any hope that of that happening for sometime if ever..
Were you looking in a mirror when you posted that ?
Old Nov 13th 2015, 8:09 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Dropped yourself right in it there EMR, but after all it was your suggestion.

I suggest you think it through more carefully, before you post anymore such nonsense.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 8:21 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Dropped yourself right in it there EMR, but after all it was your suggestion.

I suggest you think it through more carefully, before you post anymore such nonsense.
"In an ideal world " but only you could suggest that I and Corbyn set off to Syria etc etc .
You could not even get the comments from Corbyn right.
I am expecting you next to suggest that Merkel is a member of Isis.
Along with Corbyn you seem fixated on her being responsible for everything that pisses you off.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 8:37 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of avoiding the point and posting more nonsense,
I'm sure we'd all be interested to know what your plan would have been to get J.J. out of an ISIS warzone and bring him to trial without any harm to himself or any other party ?

Your suggestion EMR along with Mr Corbyn of course, so let's all hear it ?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 5:21 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

When all else fails, resort to name-calling.

...and capitulation.

Last edited by amideislas; Nov 14th 2015 at 5:26 am.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:57 am
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by amideislas
When all else fails, resort to name-calling.

...and capitulation.
I would gave expected nothing less and I mean less from you.

Last edited by EMR; Nov 14th 2015 at 7:18 am.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
I would gave exoected nothing less and I mean less from you.
Have you not yet realised that after 3 years and 8600 + posts, all biased, most disrespectful, poorly spelt and vindictive that no one has any respect to your points of view other than to treat them as the ravings of a village idiot.
Regardless of the subject matter.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:18 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Your spelling is suffering again. Take a pill.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:21 am
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Have you not yet realised that after 3 years and 8600 + posts, all biased, most disrespectful, poorly spelt and vindictive that no one has any respect to your points of view other than to treat them as the ravings of a village idiot.
Regardless of the subject matter.
There are no polite words to describe the lack of respect I have for some of the views and the sub text voiced in them by posters on this forum
125 dead and no respect shown for them by the usual supects.
Just tbe usual game playing..
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:22 am
On the road again.

So it's back to Personal Attacks and Offensive Remarks.

I'll leave you to it.

Last edited by Fred James; Nov 14th 2015 at 10:34 am. Reason: Offensive quote removed
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
There are no polite words to describe the lack of respect I have for some of the views and the sub text voiced in them by posters on this forum
125 dead and no respect shown for them by the usual supects.
Just tbe usual game playing..
Oh, so now you're the only one who feels any sense of despair about the attacks in Paris? Really? - that sounds pretty sanctimonious to me. But no surprise... after all, there are 6,999,999,999 morons and numbskulls in this world. Besides, if everybody would just leave poor ISIS alone, we wouldn't have this problem... right?

Or more likely, simply trying to divert attention away from the fact that you have again resorted to name-calling and strawman character assassination as your only defence.

Last edited by amideislas; Nov 14th 2015 at 7:54 am.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:55 am
EMR
Banned

Oh, so now you're the only one who feels any sense of despair about the attacks in Paris? Really? - that sounds pretty sanctimonious to me. But no surprise... after all, there are 6,999,999,999 morons and numbskulls in this world. Besides, if everybody would just leave poor ISIS alone, we wouldn't have this problem... right?

Or more likely, simply trying to divert attention away from the fact that you have again resorted to name-calling as your only defence.
I rest my case.
Thank you for confirming that the impression I formed long ago were correct.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 8:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
I rest my case.
Thank you for confirming that the impression I formed long ago were correct.
Well, there you go. There's a reason your pathetic reputation.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 10:16 am
EMR
Banned

Well, there you go. There's a reason your pathetic reputation.
Yet another congirmation.
I would point out that none of the usual suspects has expressed concern and unity with the people of France. Indtead llay your usual games.
Fred in the immigration thread of course tried to link the acts with his views, quelle suprise.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.