Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I don't like CE or the CE thread!

I don't like CE or the CE thread!

Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:24 am
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about
Default I don't like CE or the CE thread!

Here's my new bar, so come on in and let's slate CE!
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I don't like CE or the CE thread!

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Here's my new bar, so come on in and let's slate CE!
Bugger Off
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I don't like CE or the CE thread!

Oooooo I like this Let me think, I have never been to Esuri, I have nothing constructive or positive to say but I need to reach my quota of 400 posts per day (and can`t possibly leave my computer screen) so why don't I just do my best and shatter peoples dreams and slate Esuri.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Oooooo I like this Let me think, I have never been to Esuri, I have nothing constructive or positive to say but I need to reach my quota of 400 posts per day (and can`t possibly leave my computer screen) so why don't I just do my best and shatter peoples dreams and slate Esuri.
I know nothing of Costa Esuri; the first time I heard of it was on BE & I've since merely checked where it is on the map. Therefore I can truly be said to have nothing either constructive or positive but neither anything knowledgeable, nor ignorant, nor negative - indeed nothing to say about CE at all.... but pray tell how can a thread/post shatter anyone's dreams?
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Isnt the point of a discussion forum to discuss? Therefore isnt it inevitable that.............

A: People may not get on
B: People will post lots
C: People will discuss things...............
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:16 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is it?
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Where is it?
I think its somewhere between Spain and Port, its a country of its own, with its own rules, own government and own language..............
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:23 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Jag does a mean curry
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I think its somewhere between Spain and Port, its a country of its own, with its own rules, own government and own language..............
Thanks
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:24 am
Straw Man.

Thanks
Do you think thats all the thanks I deserve? A pokey outy tongue? I THINK NOT MY LADY!!!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Costa Esuri is not on the coast as the name suggests...that is Isla Canela....which is not made of cinnamon.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:25 am

Do you think thats all the thanks I deserve? A pokey outy tongue? I THINK NOT MY LADY!!!!!!
You said you liked my pokey out tonguey ....I don't really care where it is tbh.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:26 am
Straw Man.

You said you liked my pokey out tonguey ....I don't really care where it is tbh.
Then this seems to be the thread for you!
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:27 am

Then this seems to be the thread for you!
That's what I thought
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:28 am
Straw Man.

That's what I thought
...... are you going to miss me when I leave?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.