British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Gibraltar 2 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/gibraltar-2-a-854360/)

Fredbargate Mar 12th 2015 10:23 am

Gibraltar 2

1 Attachment(s)
Photo showing this mornings illegal incursion by a Guardia Civil vessel that failed to respond to radio calls from Gibraltar VTS and then made a deliberate, provocative pass across the bows of a departing nuclear submarine HMS Torbay

EMR Mar 12th 2015 5:04 pm

Re: Gibraltar 2

Is the the " semi official " bulletins from the ministry thread with no comments permitted ??
If not how does it differ from the others ???

jimenato Mar 12th 2015 5:44 pm

You've got slung in the Plaza again Fred.

I suppose Gib. isn't actually part of Spain.... yet....:rofl:

Dick Dasterdly Mar 12th 2015 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 11590058)
Photo showing this mornings illegal incursion by a Guardia Civil vessel that failed to respond to radio calls from Gibraltar VTS and then made a deliberate, provocative pass across the bows of a departing nuclear submarine HMS Torbay

Not the sharpest pencils in the box, are they.
Paragliding across an airport with aircraft approaching, then mixing it with a nuclear sub within a few days.:cool:

EMR Mar 12th 2015 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11590712)
Not the sharpest pencils in the box, are they.
Paragliding across an airport with aircraft approaching, then mixing it with a nuclear sub within a few days.:cool:

Taking advantage of Cameron's pre occupation with the problems of his dinner party guest and local Chipping Norton set member that tool of tools Clarkson.

Dick Dasterdly Mar 13th 2015 12:17 am

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11590893)
Taking advantage of Cameron's pre occupation with the problems of his dinner party guest and local Chipping Norton set member that tool of tools Clarkson.

There's a vicious rumour circulating that it was you paragliding over Gibraltar airport the other day disrupting air traffic, but personally I wouldn't believe it for a moment as I fully appreciate you have better things to occupy your mind. :rofl:

EMR Mar 13th 2015 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11590990)
There's a vicious rumour circulating that it was you paragliding over Gibraltar airport the other day disrupting air traffic, but personally I wouldn't believe it for a moment as I fully appreciate you have better things to occupy your mind. :rofl:

Not me, there was always the risk of a crash landing and Fred digging up some law from the 1700,s and having me imprisoned for treason.

Fredbargate Mar 13th 2015 1:14 pm

Starting on the 29th March there will be flights from Gibraltar to Tangiers with the option of carrying on to Casablanca on the same plane,Royal Air Maroc .

Also next month the Easyjet flights to Bristol start.

More options for people within economical travelling distance of Gibraltar.

jimenato Mar 13th 2015 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 11591369)
Starting on the 29th March there will be flights from Gibraltar to Tangiers with the option of carrying on to Casablanca on the same plane,Royal Air Maroc .

Also next month the Easyjet flights to Bristol start.

More options for people within economical travelling distance of Gibraltar.

We've booked two returns Bristol - Gib this year.:thumbsup:

Fredbargate Mar 13th 2015 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by jimenato (Post 11591497)
We've booked two returns Bristol - Gib this year.:thumbsup:

When I would like to meet up again?

Fredbargate Mar 16th 2015 8:09 am

The Gibraltar Government is starting legal action in Spain " Libel " against the Spanish ABC newspaper for an article they published on 23/2/2015

Gibraltar Chronicle - The Independent Daily First Published 1801

Quince grupos de crimen organizado tienen conexiones con Gibraltar - ABC.es

jimenato Mar 16th 2015 8:27 am

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 11591547)
When I would like to meet up again?

Just a very quickie coming up - much longer later in the year - will contact you.

amideislas Mar 16th 2015 12:32 pm

Government Of Gibraltar To Sue Spanish Newspaper ABC Over Iceberg Of Dirty Money Front Page

Fredbargate Mar 17th 2015 9:39 am

1 Attachment(s)
Britannia back on her maiden cruise in rather inclement weather

Dick Dasterdly Mar 17th 2015 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 11594355)
Britannia back on her maiden cruise in rather inclement weather

Looks like a Millpond to me.:confused: