Bikers Delight

Old Aug 7th 2017, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bikers Delight

Originally Posted by lurchio
Bob, can't see your pics , do I have to subscribe to photobucket or something? Funny enough, I am in the middle of a clutch swap on my BMW at the moment, overnight when its cooler anyway!
They came up initially but I am not up on this photobucket I'll see if I can put them on another way?
Old Aug 7th 2017, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Don't listen to them, bloody savages they are but you are brave if you are NOT referring to the bike! Don't despair, you are coming to the land of the vertically disadvantaged, so plenty of custom bikes around. I often wondered why custom owners put tassels on the end of the handlebars, is it so you can tell when the bike is moving?

Last edited by lurchio; Aug 7th 2017 at 8:00 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2017, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried various ways but I can't get photos to upload

Last edited by bobd22; Aug 7th 2017 at 9:08 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2017, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Fluffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by missile
Pillion passenger?
My grandson, he just found out that the legal drinking age for beer in Spain is sixteen and can't wait to visit his "pop"...
Old Aug 7th 2017, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fluffer
My grandson, he just found out that the legal drinking age for beer in Spain is sixteen and can't wait to visit his "pop"...
He'll need one after that flight! No, depending on the area, generally its a great place for him to visit. Hope you will be happy here! Get a bike, fantastic roads away from the motorways!
Old Aug 7th 2017, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I may have cracked it.
This is a before and after of a GT750 I did up. I bought this in 1989 as bit of a scrapper to do up for nostalgia as I had bought a brand new one in 1976 but after 18 months had to sell it as posted to Cyprus.
Bikers Delight-463918_385495964807904_951553196_o-1.jpg

Took me just over a year and quite a bit of searching for parts no internet then
Bikers Delight-487019_514619585228874_1951987013_n.jpg
Unfortunately about 5 years later I sold it, I believe it has now been exported?

This is one of my current bikes 1971 pretty much original it is a bit of a favourite my other one which I rode over to Spain last year is a R1150GS
Bikers Delight-11140126_952694578088037_5531344378340374076_n.jpg
Old Aug 7th 2017, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Fluffer is an unknown quantity at this point

He'll need one after that flight! No, depending on the area, generally its a great place for him to visit. Hope you will be happy here! Get a bike, fantastic roads away from the motorways!
5 months driving throughout Spain in 2013 and have already decided to settle near Manilva, buy a bike and start on the bucket list: the TT, Amalfi coast etc etc
Old Aug 8th 2017, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
I thought about you lot when I saw the video on this site.

https://www.facebook.com/BikerFamily...2TJHzuLG3KyxfQ

Rosemary
No one playing motorcycle football
Old Aug 8th 2017, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobd22
I may have cracked it.
This is a before and after of a GT750 I did up. I bought this in 1989 as bit of a scrapper to do up for nostalgia as I had bought a brand new one in 1976 but after 18 months had to sell it as posted to Cyprus.
Attachment 128258

Took me just over a year and quite a bit of searching for parts no internet then
Attachment 128259
Unfortunately about 5 years later I sold it, I believe it has now been exported?

This is one of my current bikes 1971 pretty much original it is a bit of a favourite my other one which I rode over to Spain last year is a R1150GS
Attachment 128260
Nice. Wish I could find a nice 750 kettle,or an old R100s bmw, Spain is wildly expensive for old bikes,cheaper to import one from the UK! Got all the tools for your 1150 gs Bob.....
Old Aug 8th 2017, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you are riding, thats thr whole point. Remember, only a biker understands why a dog likes to have his head out of the car window when its moving! Okay, haven't got many pics to scan of my old bikes. Spiteful ex wife, long story! My choice of ride has always been ruled by my height.6'6" on a Ducati is impossible!

So, from a kid, Suzukis: GT 250, GT 750, GS 1000, Yamahas: RD350 ypvs, XJ 650 turbo (yep, blew up!) YZF 1000 Thunderace, FJ 1200 3xw model. Hondas:Cx 500 (everyone has to try one) ST1100 Pan ST1300 Pan, Varadero 1000 abs. BMW's: K100rt, K1100 rs, K1100lt, R1100rt, R1200 rt, and currently R1150 rt, because my back is knackered and its easy to get on / off and my knees don't seize! If I had to chuck it in tomorrow,(not a chance!) I have had a fair go!
Well impressed with the list. I didn't have anywhere near that amount of bikes.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tebo53
Well impressed with the list. I didn't have anywhere near that amount of bikes.
Like I said, a sickness. The previous two Mrs. Williams also didn't understand, dunno why? Fair play to the second one, she managed to bring 120 Haynes manuals to the divorce hearing to prove unreasonable behaviour, never knew she was that strong. I also bought myself a welding kit for my Xmas present, apparently Xmas holidays blinded by 'arc eye' was also unreasonable. You live and learn,eh? Yes,always had a bike or two and love fettling them. Sick.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 6:04 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

So, from a kid, Suzukis: GT 250, GT 750, GS 1000, Yamahas: RD350 ypvs, XJ 650 turbo (yep, blew up!) YZF 1000 Thunderace, FJ 1200 3xw model. Hondas:Cx 500 (everyone has to try one) ST1100 Pan ST1300 Pan, Varadero 1000 abs. BMW's: K100rt, K1100 rs, K1100lt, R1100rt, R1200 rt, and currently R1150 rt
Impressive

My list is: Norton 350 single, Norton Dominator, Urban Tiger Fireblade, Fireblade 2, Fireblade 3, Honda SP1, Aprilia Tuono, Ducati 748, Aprilia Tuono 2, Suzuki TL1000R, Triumph 995 Daytona, Kawasaki 636 & Triumph 675

Last edited by missile; Aug 8th 2017 at 6:07 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2017, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by missile
Impressive

My list is: Norton 350 single, Norton Dominator, Urban Tiger Fireblade, Fireblade 2, Fireblade 3, Honda SP1, Aprilia Tuono, Ducati 748, Aprilia Tuono 2, Suzuki TL1000R, Triumph 995 Daytona, Kawasaki 636 & Triumph 675

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...psufhy3tbu.jpg
Good gonads Missile! And obviously good spine, knees and wrists as well.

That poor girl will catch her death of cold like that, lucky the Officer was there......
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
No one playing motorcycle football
Remember the old spot the ball in MCN I used to dream of winning that bike😃
Old Aug 11th 2017, 7:55 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I won my first "bike" - a Honda 50cc via a competition in the Sunday Post. I had to choose from a list in the correct order 10 reasons why motorcycling had become more popular.
From little acorns, ..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.