Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th 2002, 7:36 am   #1
Man Machine

Default "black stamp" on passport after failed B-2 VISA application

I am an American and sent a letter of invitation to a friend in Mongolia to come
here, but did not consult with a lawyer and the B-2 VISA application was rejected.
She says she now has a "black stamp" on her VISA and can't apply again. Can someone
explain this? Is this for any type of VISA? Is there a time limit that this is
effective?

Old Aug 19th 2002, 3:10 pm   #2
Pulaski Male
Lt Col (Retd)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "black stamp" on passport after failed B-2 VISA application

Quote:
Originally posted by Man Machine:
I am an American and sent a letter of invitation to a friend in Mongolia to come here, but did not consult with a lawyer and the B-2 VISA application was rejected. She says she now has a "black stamp" on her VISA and can't apply again. Can someone explain this? Is this for any type of VISA? Is there a time limit that this is effective?
American male invites female "friend" from Mongolia to US on a tourist visa. Looks like the INS smelled immigration fraud.

I copied this off the London US embassey site - what did the letter say that she received?:

"The first step is to read the refusal letter which we have sent you. This will explain the reason why we are unable to issue you with a visa and provide information on the procedures you should follow if you wish to submit a new application."

Last edited by Pulaski : Aug 19th 2002 at 3:19 pm.
Closed Thread

Subscribe to this Thread