Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:58 pm   #1
DENISE WALTERS Female
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Train to SAX

Is it possible to catch a train to Sax????? From Alicante train terminal
If so, is it the MADRID TRAIN??????
I have looked but cant work it out

Old Sep 14th 2012, 2:42 pm   #2
spainrico Male
BE Enthusiast

spainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of lightspainrico is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Train to SAX

No I could not work it out either!

Try ALSA the bus company
Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:34 pm   #3
Fredbargate Male
BE Forum Addict

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

If I have got this right the only day you could do a day trip to Sax from Alicante is Friday. All other days there is only a morning train each way

Alicante to Sax Friday 21/9
Tren / Recorrido ------Salida Llegada Duración Precios
18502 INTERCITY -----07.21 07.59 38 min. €5.70
14211 R. EXPRESS -----19.44 20.22 38 min. €4.85

Sax to Alicante Friday 21/9
Tren / Recorrido ------Salida Llegada Duración Precios
14123 MD -----------08.32 09.04 32 min. €5.70
14207 REGIONAL -----21.14 21.48 34 min. €4.05
Old Sep 14th 2012, 4:17 pm   #4
DENISE WALTERS Female
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of lightDENISE WALTERS is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks all that replied

So if I flew in to Alicante por la tarde, no luck with the bus routes Im afraid. Would have to get a taxi to Sax.
Bet that would be pricey. I wonder if I would find it easy to drive there any advice anyone ??????
I do drive in Spain but am apprehensive of going to places I dont know.
I would die if I landed up in the middle of Alicante surrounded by busy traffic.
Closed Thread

Subscribe to this Thread