Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa > South Africa
Reload this Page >

Cruises from UK TO South Africa

Cruises from UK TO South Africa

Old Aug 16th 2012, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

howzit2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Cruises from UK TO South Africa

Hello, I am originally from the UK but have been living in SA for the past 9 years. My parents would love to visit us but my mother has an ear problem and unfortunately is unable to fly. Does anyone know if it is possible to take a ship to South Africa that will enable my parents to stay for a month or so and then go back to the UK. I am aware of cruises that are available to but these are cruises around Africa but my parents obviously want to spend time with us for the month

Any advice will be greatly appreciated
Old Aug 17th 2012, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cruises from UK TO South Africa

There are cruises, but some go from Italy so check out Europe as well, they may have to train it over to Europe. Have you thought of checking with the large shipping companies, they have container ships going back and forth and take passengers quite regularly as well. I believe while not cheap it is very luxurous.