Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Hiring Steel Fixers in Calgary and Vancouver

Hiring Steel Fixers in Calgary and Vancouver

Old May 28th 2012, 3:48 am
Banned

LMSGROUP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hiring Steel Fixers in Calgary and Vancouver

LMS Reinforcing Steel Group, a large Western Canadian reinforcing steel fabrication and installation company is looking for experienced reinforcing steel fixers to work in the Calgary, Alberta and Vancouver, British Columbia regions. Projects include infrastructure, commercial and residential.

LMS is the fastest growing company of its kind in Western Canada. We are continually building for the future, and when we find good people we do everything we can to keep them – and they like to keep growing with us too. We pay very well, plus we provide plus medical, dental and other benefits.

I welcome interested candidates and referrals to email me at [email protected]. If you know of good websites and other sources for finding skilled trades people across the UK, please also let me know.

My father immigrated to Canada in 1955 from Nottingham as a shipbuilder, so its exciting to be part of a successful company that is actively bring skilled people from all over the UK to Canada.

Best Regards,
David
Old May 29th 2012, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

stevier555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hiring Steel Fixers in Calgary and Vancouver

Hi David,
Do you have any work for shuttering carpenters(formwork). I'm from N.Ireland, With over 25yrs experience. Willing to travel, Can work on my own or can get a squad. Will also let steel fixers know about this thread.
Thanks, Stevie.
Old Jan 9th 2013, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

michaeltoolan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hiring Steel Fixers in Calgary and Vancouver

Hello David. My Michael I am 40 and am looking to relocate to Canada from Birmingham, UK. I have been steelfixing for 15 years and have supervised several jobs(relevant qualifications achieved). I have filled in one of your online application forms but would appreciate information such as day to day living, tax etc etc. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.