Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Garden Furniture delivery

Garden Furniture delivery

Old Mar 3rd 2012, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice
Default Garden Furniture delivery

I would like garden furniture delivered to eastern Algarve, probably ordered online. Anyone know websites uk or PT that will do this.
Old Mar 3rd 2012, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Old Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really nice
Default Re: Garden Furniture delivery

I have used Algarve Home couriers for this in the past [email protected]

They have a base in Colchester, Essex, where you can have your items deliverd to in the UK and then Nigel will deliver them direct to your house. If you email his wife Maureen, I am sure that she will give you some idea on cost. This is normally based on how many cubic metres the box's will take up on the lorry.

I hope that this helps.
Old Mar 4th 2012, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

capdan is an unknown quantity at this point

We went to LeRoy Merlin at Guia. They took our order , showed us the day they delivered to our area (Sao Bras) and turned up as scheduled up our narrow dirt track, having phoned ahead for us to meet them just down the road so we could show them where our villa was. Well impressed and everything delivered easily and intact. Would happily to use again.
Old Mar 8th 2012, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

firstgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

If ordering online in the UK, these will ship to the Algarve;

http://www.directtransport.net/uk/shopping.php
http://www.algarveremovals.com/
Old Mar 9th 2012, 7:46 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Try Neil and Emily Richardson (939486870 or [email protected]) They're a small but efficient company operating in the east Algarve.
Old May 30th 2012, 4:46 pm
Banned

anthonyspaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Campanula
I would like garden furniture delivered to eastern Algarve, probably ordered online. Anyone know websites uk or PT that will do this.

You can search online for sellers that deliver your order to your place.

Leather Sofa - British Handmade by The Leather Sofa Shop. Order online and choose from a wide range of high quality aniline leathers. Request
your free sample pack today.