Current good VPNs

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:16 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Current good VPNs

I know this has been asked before, but I guess things change. If anyone could PM me with the name of a VPN / proxy that's working fine from the UAE, I'd be obliged.

Thanks in anticipation
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:22 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current good VPNs

Yeah, right. Like Dushite et al don't snoop?
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 9:24 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I know this has been asked before, but I guess things change. If anyone could PM me with the name of a VPN / proxy that's working fine from the UAE, I'd be obliged.

Thanks in anticipation
PM'd mate.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 12:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at the US forum...there's one going free during beta at the mo
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 4:31 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

If you are technically inclined, I would consider setting up a VPS, it will cost a little more but give you complete control and maybe bypass the UAE filters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

If that's a little daunting, there are plenty of reviews here: http://myvpnreviews.com/all-vpn-provider/
Old Jan 4th 2012, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Open*** is a cracking, easy to install, web based vee pee en.

You can even install it over a normal connection.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:04 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Open*** is, if we are talking about the same thing, just an open source vee pee enn client, and requires that you have a corresponding Open*** server to connect to.

On its own it does nothing, I've been using it for years and it is the mutts.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 8:03 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
Open*** is, if we are talking about the same thing, just an open source vee pee enn client, and requires that you have a corresponding Open*** server to connect to.

On its own it does nothing, I've been using it for years and it is the mutts.
Its what I used with my the server I hire. I get 5Mbps easily.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

I am a complete luddite, but recently subscribed to Lamnia. Even I managed to install it (one click and a password), works perfectly. Unfortunately it reminded me of one of the reasons to be working overseas: There is also absolutely nothing worth watching on British TV. Shame we have all this technology of 52 inch flat screen HD, 3D, surround sound etc and all we can find to show on it is complete crap.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:54 pm
Some say, he adores KSA

Originally Posted by gottheTshirt
I am a complete luddite, but recently subscribed to Lamnia. Even I managed to install it (one click and a password), works perfectly. Unfortunately it reminded me of one of the reasons to be working overseas: There is also absolutely nothing worth watching on British TV. Shame we have all this technology of 52 inch flat screen HD, 3D, surround sound etc and all we can find to show on it is complete crap.
I think you would be hard pressed to fill an evening watching UK telly, but amongst all the reality garbage there are still a few gems. Some wonderful stuff on BBC4 you wouldn't find produced anywhere else in the world, watched Aiannucci's Tales of Charles Dickens last night, brilliant.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:36 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
I think you would be hard pressed to fill an evening watching UK telly, but amongst all the reality garbage there are still a few gems. Some wonderful stuff on BBC4 you wouldn't find produced anywhere else in the world, watched Aiannucci's Tales of Charles Dickens last night, brilliant.
Series 2 Episode 1 of Sherlock currently available on BBC iPlayer.....
Old Jan 4th 2012, 7:12 pm
You read these things?

I agree. I find myself flitting between the documentary/factual channels on BBC iPlayer and 4oD.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 4:11 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Series 2 Episode 1 of Sherlock currently available on BBC iPlayer.....
downloaded / watched it last night. not bad.
Old Jan 6th 2012, 8:05 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

why not use the torbrowser? In UAE everything was watchable with them! In Saudi not but this isnt the theme ;-)
Old Jan 6th 2012, 3:37 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding?

I certainly haven't come here for the tv and I work in the bloody industry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.