Seychelles

Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seychelles

Has anyone been?

I'm thinking of a long weekend and some R&R- so just 3 days- has anyone been and whats the feedback? I'd be going on my own so just want somewhere I can chill out with a good book, do a bit of exploring and not be hassled or anything. I need to travel somewhere where I get 4000 teir points on my emirates card to maintain my silver status so this is looking like the most attractive place. I don't have time to take a coupel of small trips so need the 4000 miles to be in one whack.

However I'm curious as to whether its full of honeymooning couples as could do without ludicrously happy people in my face. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Any feedback peeps?

xxx
Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seychelles

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Has anyone been?
However I'm curious as to whether its full of honeymooning couples as could do without ludicrously happy people in my face.

You are looking at this the wrong way around. No one is ludicrously happy on honeymoon. She is busy thinking about the gifts that need to go back and he is still thinking about how to pay for the expensive mistake.

Go there and be smug.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out for those killer sharks.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

We went a few years ago and have to say that we were not that impressed. We went to the three main islands (Mahe, Praslin and La Digue) - found it all a bit boring and a bit down at heel (lots of seaweed on the beach etc). Do a bit of research on the seasons before you go as I think I remember reading that there is a season to go and I think we went at the wrong time!
Old Sep 4th 2011, 11:37 am
Just Joined

dagryn is a jewel in the roughdagryn is a jewel in the roughdagryn is a jewel in the roughdagryn is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Seychelles

Has anyone been?

I'm thinking of a long weekend and some R&R- so just 3 days- has anyone been and whats the feedback? I'd be going on my own so just want somewhere I can chill out with a good book, do a bit of exploring and not be hassled or anything. I need to travel somewhere where I get 4000 teir points on my emirates card to maintain my silver status so this is looking like the most attractive place. I don't have time to take a coupel of small trips so need the 4000 miles to be in one whack.

However I'm curious as to whether its full of honeymooning couples as could do without ludicrously happy people in my face. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Any feedback peeps?

xxx
if you scuba dive it is one of the best places to go - you can chill out on beach - stay at the Coral Strand - there used to be a couple there from uk that ran the scuba school - a few years since i was there but can recoomend it - as i kept going back for more punishment!!

ken
Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been?

Any feedback peeps?

xxx
You can safely close the thread now.............. no need for any further replies, people...............

http://www.lemeridienfishermanscove.com/

Stunning.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

talmshar is an unknown quantity at this point

first of all, that was funny and cute. Don't worry about others we have our share of good and bad times... its how much fun we have during the good times and how good we are at seeing the good during bad times...

i've heard of sychelles never been,
i know that maldives is also cool, you can have some control on the kind of people based on the hotel you choose... some are for honey mooners... others are for people who want to get away from it all

i also have been to bali and phuket... very cool but might be too far for your miles.
regards..
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Casta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
You can safely close the thread now.............. no need for any further replies, people...............

http://www.lemeridienfishermanscove.com/

Stunning.
Agreed. Was fantastic and definitely one of the best indulgent breaks I ever had. We stayed there and went diving with these guys http://www.bigbluedivers.net/ Didn't see slushy/love couples and feel the need the hurl Have a great time!
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

What about Sri Lanka if you're looking for some R&R that your fellow holiday makers won't be too romantic
Old Sep 5th 2011, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you thought about Mauritius or Reunion Island?

Zanzibar?
Old Sep 5th 2011, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Have you thought about Mauritius or Reunion Island?

Zanzibar?
I just got back from Mauritius..............

It's raining there. A lot.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Seychelles, Seychelles on the Sey shore *hic*
Old Sep 6th 2011, 1:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

not been as everyone I know who has been said it was extortionately expensive
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

BC- yeah some of the hotels etc are way out of my league but there are some relatively cheap guest houses. I'm looking at island hopping and only going for 2- or 3 nights so should be able to do it without spending all my savings! I won't be eating or drinking much so its just the odd excursion I need to pay for but I'm happy to chill out and just go exploring, I'll wait for the day Im a billionaire befroe I do it in style!

Dean- that link is awesome- too pricey fro me though!
Old Sep 7th 2011, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried Istanbul? You are guaranteed to find yourself a boyfriend there, whether you like it or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.