Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:36 am
Just Joined

vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Dear All

I have been asked by EA to nominate the Engineering Occupation. ( this was a mistake done by my agent )

Please advise where do I specify this...at the beginning of Career Episodes or do they have any form ??

Unable to locate in the MSA booklet...

Cheers !
Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Maham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vsainani
Dear All

I have been asked by EA to nominate the Engineering Occupation. ( this was a mistake done by my agent )

Please advise where do I specify this...at the beginning of Career Episodes or do they have any form ??

Unable to locate in the MSA booklet...

Cheers !
http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...ion%20Form.pdf

This is the link of the CDR application form available at the EA website. It carries a field for nominated occupation at its 1st page.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maham
http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...ion%20Form.pdf

This is the link of the CDR application form available at the EA website. It carries a field for nominated occupation at its 1st page.
Thank you...got it !
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Dear All

As I prepare for the EA submissions, I need to know that whether DIAC will grant me visa based only on the Engineering Occupation specified in SOL 1 ?

If yes, this means for migration purposes one must be assessed positive on occupations listed in SOL 1 only by EA.

Pls confirm
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all

Yes, your occupation must be in SOL 1 or SOL 2. If it is in SOL 2, you will need to have state sponsorship to apply.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by joojay
Yes, your occupation must be in SOL 1 or SOL 2. If it is in SOL 2, you will need to have state sponsorship to apply.
Thanks for the prompt response.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

amitkrishnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello All

Today(30/03/2012), I got my sucessfull confirmation on CDR assessment, My occupation and bachelors degree have been assessed and classified in ANZSCO 233512 - mechanical Engineer (level- 1).

Well, Thanks for all you support.

my major concern is, I have not done Relevant Skilled Employment, but the letter i received, clearly defines my competencies in conjunction with my qualification.

Please advice, do i have to do relevant skilled employment or esle shall i submit my GSM - Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175).

Regards,

Amit

(CDR reached Engineers Australia on 9th March, Payment debited - 13th March, 16th March Points awarded - Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO -233512)
Old Mar 31st 2012, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amitkrishnan1
hello All

Today(30/03/2012), I got my sucessfull confirmation on CDR assessment, My occupation and bachelors degree have been assessed and classified in ANZSCO 233512 - mechanical Engineer (level- 1).

Well, Thanks for all you support.

my major concern is, I have not done Relevant Skilled Employment, but the letter i received, clearly defines my competencies in conjunction with my qualification.

Please advice, do i have to do relevant skilled employment or esle shall i submit my GSM - Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175).

Regards,

Amit

(CDR reached Engineers Australia on 9th March, Payment debited - 13th March, 16th March Points awarded - Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO -233512)
Hi Amit

Congrats. That is a good news.
I would like to know that the category of assessment you applied was for Professional Engineer ? Also did you mentioned the Occupation as Mech Engineer - 233 512?

Would it be possible for you to share with me your CDR just for reference purpose ?

Cheers !!
Old Mar 31st 2012, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bizkut
Hello. I'm just about done writing up my career episodes. I will be asking for assessment as Engineering Manager. There are 8 elements of competency and each one has "sub-elements".

My doubt is:

for positive assessment is it enough to cover the 8 elements are is it also necessary to cover every single "sub-element"?
Hi,
I am also planning to ask the assessment as Engineering Manager.
Just wanted to be in touch and get an update whether you have dispatched your CDR yet.
As per your question, I think that it is necessary to cover every single 'sub element'.
look fwd to your response.
rgds,
Old Apr 1st 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

Hi Amit

Congrats. That is a good news.
I would like to know that the category of assessment you applied was for Professional Engineer ? Also did you mentioned the Occupation as Mech Engineer - 233 512?

Would it be possible for you to share with me your CDR just for reference purpose ?

Cheers !!
yes I applied for professional Engineer and i mentioned the same ANZCO code number. well, i don't mind sharing my CDR for reference.

Regards,
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

yes I applied for professional Engineer and i mentioned the same ANZCO code number. well, i don't mind sharing my CDR for reference.

Regards,
You may email your CDR for reference at XXXXXXx pl.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 1st 2012 at 6:02 pm. Reason: please do not post your email address. People can contact you via your profile
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:58 am
Just Joined

tooz2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

skilled employment assessment by EngAust is optional. If you have not already done it, don't loose any more time and directly apply to DIAC. Even if EngAust says you have the skilled employment, DIAC has the final say.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Bizkut is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am also planning to ask the assessment as Engineering Manager.
Just wanted to be in touch and get an update whether you have dispatched your CDR yet.
As per your question, I think that it is necessary to cover every single 'sub element'.
look fwd to your response.
rgds,
hello vsainani,

haven't sent it off yet, still needs finishing touches. Meantime EA has confirmed that not all "sub elements" have to covered.

rgds
Old Apr 4th 2012, 1:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tooz2012
skilled employment assessment by EngAust is optional. If you have not already done it, don't loose any more time and directly apply to DIAC. Even if EngAust says you have the skilled employment, DIAC has the final say.
Thank you very much for your comments, well I am planning to do the same.

Thanks
Old Apr 8th 2012, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

Aus_NSS will become famous soon enough

Hi ALL

i need some clarification i have already submitted my application to DIAC but during doing my CDR processing i havent applied for "Relevant Skilled Employment" but i do need my experience of 5 yrs to pass VISA 175 point test.

is "Relevant Skilled Employment" skill assessment is must for me i am EEE working in a telecom operator for 5 yrs. please advice regarding this

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.