ab circle pro

Old Jul 15th 2010, 2:50 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default ab circle pro

did anyone buy one? was it any good or did you send it back?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ab circle pro

Originally Posted by squeezzii
did anyone buy one? was it any good or did you send it back?
Haven't got one and would never buy one. Load of rubbish! A fool and their money are soon parted.

If a person wants good abs then it is all about losing the fat i.e. diet.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

cookem is an unknown quantity at this point

What Dean says.

If someone wants to lose weight, they need to educate themselves as to the best way to do it. http://www.johnstonefitness.com is a good place to start. Go on to the forums and read as much as you can about diet and exercise.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

No, but I'd like to hit the advertisers with it if I had one! Every morning those advertorials drives us nuts so we end up shutting the tv off or constantly turning the sound up and down as they are very irritating!

Note: we have it on in the background as occasionally there are some interesting features!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalakim
No, but I'd like to hit the advertisers with it if I had one! Every morning those advertorials drives us nuts so we end up shutting the tv off or constantly turning the sound up and down as they are very irritating!

Note: we have it on in the background as occasionally there are some interesting features!
The guy in the ad makes me laugh. He really gets into it with his shoulders! You'll notice it every time now .
Old Jul 15th 2010, 4:07 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

well isnt that the thing? its on the telly non stop and I am yet to meet anyone who has bought one or knows someone who has!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squeezzii
well isnt that the thing? its on the telly non stop and I am yet to meet anyone who has bought one or knows someone who has!
there seems to b heaps for sale on ebay , guess that could mean there rubbish !!!! even though i thought it looked good & cheaper than gym !!!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:40 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppy14
there seems to b heaps for sale on ebay , guess that could mean there rubbish !!!! even though i thought it looked good & cheaper than gym !!!
The road outside your door is cheaper than the gym. Doesn't mean that people will actually use it though sadly.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

I have one and it works for me...my abs are solid...I am not overweight so didn't buy it to lose weight, but it has definitely sorted my abs out!

LibbyX
Old Jul 15th 2010, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Around 10 or so years ago the ab roller thing that was all the rage. Now the only time I see them is on the roadside with all the other junk.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
The road outside your door is cheaper than the gym. Doesn't mean that people will actually use it though sadly.
They might get run over.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LIBBY
I have one and it works for me...my abs are solid...I am not overweight so didn't buy it to lose weight, but it has definitely sorted my abs out!

LibbyX
6 pack?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cookem
What Dean says.

If someone wants to lose weight, they need to educate themselves as to the best way to do it. http://www.johnstonefitness.com is a good place to start. Go on to the forums and read as much as you can about diet and exercise.
Sometimes its not all about losing weight and dieting but merely toning up. I currently weigh 59kilos and don't consider myself overweight, but there are areas that could do with toning up. Having said that I would never buy the ab pro. there are plenty of other ways to get the same benefits.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

It is ONLY one of the millions of lies you are told on TV everyday...... and Yes the proposed internet filter is about trying to censor last source where there is a possibility that common man can go and find the truth.....TV, Newspapers are already heavily controlled
Old Jul 15th 2010, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sassie
Sometimes its not all about losing weight and dieting but merely toning up. I currently weigh 59kilos and don't consider myself overweight, but there are areas that could do with toning up. Having said that I would never buy the ab pro. there are plenty of other ways to get the same benefits.
Toning up is essentially reduction of bodyfat so that the muscle is more visible. Reduction of bodyfat is done primarily by diet.

A person can exercise as much as they like and not become toned if their diet is wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.