2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Feb 19th 2011, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Hi all

Just to let you know that we are a 2007er and recieved our PPR on Friday via email (Ottawa piolot) Everything enveloped and ready to go to London, i think by what everyone is saying it takes about 6 weeks, so we are looking at going out there around June.
Just can't believe it!!!
I know i don't come on often, but i jaut wanted to say "Coffeepot, you have patients of a saint, good luck with everything"

Michelle
Old Feb 19th 2011, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 27mich71
Hi all

Just to let you know that we are a 2007er and recieved our PPR on Friday via email (Ottawa piolot) Everything enveloped and ready to go to London, i think by what everyone is saying it takes about 6 weeks, so we are looking at going out there around June.
Just can't believe it!!!
I know i don't come on often, but i jaut wanted to say "Coffeepot, you have patients of a saint, good luck with everything"

Michelle
Hey a big congrats, when did you send your medicals? I'm Ottawa pilot thing as well and sent my medicals on 7th Nov 2010. You made me happy that atleast there is a movement for Ottawa applicants.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 5:24 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
We are moving as some of you know ( yes again ) next week
Means I need to contact .CIC again
Good luck with the move CP and the contact with CIC
Old Feb 19th 2011, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 27mich71
Hi all

Just can't believe it!!!

Michelle
Congratulations! We got our PPR last week and are hoping to go out in July.

I wonder if you're going to go for that voluntary redundancy now...I'd be tempted!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by susieh
Congratulations! We got our PPR last week and are hoping to go out in July.

I wonder if you're going to go for that voluntary redundancy now...I'd be tempted!
Definately!!! the forms are going in tomorrow, however it does state that you shouldn't sell your home, quit your job until you have recieved your visa's. Anyone know why???

Thanks for the well wishes
Old Feb 20th 2011, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ahmadtajwer
Hey a big congrats, when did you send your medicals? I'm Ottawa pilot thing as well and sent my medicals on 7th Nov 2010. You made me happy that atleast there is a movement for Ottawa applicants.
Hi

We had our medicals on 6th Sept 2010, so you shouldn't be far behind us!!
Good luck!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

MagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really nice

I sent a case specific enquiry to London today.

I'm sure I won't get a response and if I do it will be the standard reply, but if they expect to process applications within 42-48 months and my app is at 39 months with no docs request yet, there's no chance of that happening! I've asked what they expect the processing time to be...

It won't make any difference, but I feel a little bit better for having done something!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 6:31 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a couple of emails to the minister for immigration to try and find out why we hadn't had our medical requests yet. This is the reply I got.

This is in response to your recent query regarding your application. CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on your application will recommence.

Don't want to piss on anyones parade but just thought I ought to pass the info on. To be truthful I am absolutley gutted but at least we know where we stand and can start to think if we want to wait or take another path.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting
Old Feb 20th 2011, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Falcore
I sent a couple of emails to the minister for immigration to try and find out why we hadn't had our medical requests yet. This is the reply I got.

This is in response to your recent query regarding your application. CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on your application will recommence.

Don't want to piss on anyones parade but just thought I ought to pass the info on. To be truthful I am absolutley gutted but at least we know where we stand and can start to think if we want to wait or take another path.

BLOOD.....DEE....................HELL!!!!!

Bit disturbing, thanks for sharing though
Old Feb 20th 2011, 6:44 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
BLOOD.....DEE....................HELL!!!!!

Bit disturbing, thanks for sharing though
Yup thats what I thought! Wasn't sure if I should share (didn't want to depress anyone) but then thought if it was me I would want to know.

Looks like Crazy knew exactly what he was on about after all!

We only ever wanted to go to Canada for the Adventure and now its just hassle. We have enough points for Aus but i'm not sure if thats too far yet, might look at France or Spain. Who knows yet!!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!

This is really depressing news for everyone but I wonder how the priorites will change through the year.

I doubt things will come to a complete stop.

Surely there's hope that cases will trickle through? I certainly can't explain why I succeeded over anyone else apart from having family in Canada. Falcore you're only a few weeks behind me in date of applying.

I think I would hang on in there if it were me because eventually it would be my turn.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
OH MY GOD!!

This is really depressing news for everyone but I wonder how the priorites will change through the year.

I doubt things will come to a complete stop.

Surely there's hope that cases will trickle through? I certainly can't explain why I succeeded over anyone else apart from having family in Canada. Falcore you're only a few weeks behind me in date of applying.

I think I would hang on in there if it were me because eventually it would be my turn.
We are on similar timeline to you both and we just sailed through suddenly - no family in Canada or anything to give us the edge. The system is so, so unfair - how do they get away with it? I got the the impression that we were processed during a sudden brief surge, when a bunch of us got processed quite quickly, it then dropped right off. Perhaps the same might happen again?
Old Feb 21st 2011, 5:09 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
We are on similar timeline to you both and we just sailed through suddenly - no family in Canada or anything to give us the edge. The system is so, so unfair - how do they get away with it? I got the the impression that we were processed during a sudden brief surge, when a bunch of us got processed quite quickly, it then dropped right off. Perhaps the same might happen again?
It actually might speed up for the older applications, as it would not appear that most of the Occupations in the Post 26/06/10 will not be filled. So it possible that CIC/CHC will fill up those spaces with post 28/02/09 applicants and pre 28/02.s
Old Feb 21st 2011, 5:34 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

It actually might speed up for the older applications, as it would not appear that most of the Occupations in the Post 26/06/10 will not be filled. So it possible that CIC/CHC will fill up those spaces with post 28/02/09 applicants and pre 28/02.s

Ooooo, then that might be good news for us! Thanks PMM
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:42 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

What priorities are these, then?
Which applications are getting priority and which are being put to the back of the queue?
CIO and VO are telling post June 2010 applicants that all applications are processed in order of receipt. This reply clearly contradicts that.
How can they say that you will only be processed when they have dealt with priorities - what if there are more applicants who are considered priorities than their quota for the year? Then what will they do?
I am confused about all this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.