Help please re-47A dependant over 18 forms

Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice
Default Help please re-47A dependant over 18 forms

Hi,

I am going through RSMS once again and have successfully come through the first part, ie. had the Nomination accepted and now have 6 mths to submit my visa application. My 19 yr old daughter is coming on my visa , so I have to fill out form 47A.

Does anyone know what I have to put down for Q3 - main visa applicant's file number------------ The only number I have been given is the "Nomination Permission Request Identifier. I don't think that is what I should put down.

Also. My daughter is taking a year out from College, ( hoping to restart, if/when we get to OZ) in the mean time she is working 30 hrs in Tesco's until Sept, but certainly not earning enough money to put a roof over her head and pay all the bills as well as food, she has always lived at home where she has relied on me and my late wife to provide for her.
Does anyone have any useful ideas on how I should provide evidence, to show that she is totally dependant on me and has always been.

Thanks for any help.