IELTS Results

Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough
Default IELTS Results

I sat the IELTS exam on the 1st of Dec and the results came through the post today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I needed to score 7 out of 9 on all four exams, here's what I got

Reading 8.5
Listening 8.5
Writing 8.5
Speaking 9.0

Overall score 8.5

Needless to say I'm very pleased with the results especially as the last exam I did was 16 years ago when sitting my GCSE's I put my success down to the revision I did with the Morgan Terry, Judith Wilson IELTS practice test book, if you get this book you've got a great chance of passing.

My Agent can now send of my application and I can now sit back and wait for a CO
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: IELTS Results

Congratulations on the excellent result! Well done
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AHamm
Congratulations on the excellent result! Well done
Cheers, the beers are on me tonight
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Nice one, I was going to head off to bed but I'll stay up in that case
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Katya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations!! You don't fancy selling on your book do you My oh has to do this exam in feb
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katya_Mark
Congratulations!! You don't fancy selling on your book do you My oh has to do this exam in feb
You can get them from any Waterstones
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Congratulations.

Cheers,
Naveen
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Katya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sampson
You can get them from any Waterstones
I know, just thought it might do you a favour, and save us a few quid. Thanks for the recommendation though
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a look on ebay, you'll probably get a bargain on one there.

Anne.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

I know, just thought it might do you a favour, and save us a few quid. Thanks for the recommendation though
I would have let you have them but somebody had already asked for them,, sorry
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:22 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

My hubby got his results today and he passed as well ,

Listening - 8.5, Reading 8.0, Writing 7.0, Speaking 9.0, Overall 8.0

He actually thought he'd messed up the speaking part because his mind went blank when he was asked "You're setting up a new business, tell me how you'd go about it"!!! He was made up with the writing score because he's not that great with grammer and spelling - He said there was about 19 true/false/not given questions in the reading section, so make sure you practise them.

Waiting for the results did my head in, god help me when it comes to waiting for the visa!!!

Anyway, we've got three IELTS books to give away, one was sent to us by another BE member completely free, so we're quite happy to do the same. We also got one from the library, so it's worth giving them a ring. Let me know if you want one and i'll post it on. If there's anyone else who wants a one, just leave a message.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations to Mary's hubby! Great score, well done
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS too you both

Fantastic scores

And good on u Mary for passing on the books if u can help out another expat u deserve another pat on the back

Suexxx
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:26 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Still on a high!!! Just want to return the favour we were given, think i'm getting superstitious!
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
My hubby got his results today and he passed as well ,

Listening - 8.5, Reading 8.0, Writing 7.0, Speaking 9.0, Overall 8.0

He actually thought he'd messed up the speaking part because his mind went blank when he was asked "You're setting up a new business, tell me how you'd go about it"!!! He was made up with the writing score because he's not that great with grammer and spelling - He said there was about 19 true/false/not given questions in the reading section, so make sure you practise them.

Waiting for the results did my head in, god help me when it comes to waiting for the visa!!!

Anyway, we've got three IELTS books to give away, one was sent to us by another BE member completely free, so we're quite happy to do the same. We also got one from the library, so it's worth giving them a ring. Let me know if you want one and i'll post it on. If there's anyone else who wants a one, just leave a message.
Yes please, thank you so much I will try the library too thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.