Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Nursing Council of New Zealand

Nursing Council of New Zealand

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:32 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Nursing Council of New Zealand

After asking the Nursing Council for updates several times on my application for registration, and being told off once! I have just received the following short communiqué,
Originally Posted by Nursing Council of New Zealand
Letters will shortly be sent to you concerning your applications
Thankyou NCNZ for keeping me updated!
Will the email self destruct after 10 seconds?
Do I get more information from the man in the Fez smoking Turkish cigarettes
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing Council of New Zealand

Originally Posted by ned
After asking the Nursing Council for updates several times on my application for registration, and being told off once! I have just received the following short communiqué,
I can fully sympathise. They are not great at keeping in touch. I informed them of my address once we had moved into our rental. I informed of my change of address when we moved into our own house. So why did they send my forms for a new practice certificate to my old address in York?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:30 pm
s3r3

s3r3 will become famous soon enoughs3r3 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Nursing Council of New Zealand

Originally Posted by ned
I have to say I emailed them on a regular basis when we were trying to register & the lady I dealt with was pretty helpful however when I asked for our original police checks to be returned to us they sent mine but not my husbands!! It did appear to take ages before we finally got out registration through!! Good Luck