Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Tina - now you are just pushing your luck.

You could at least pass Brad or your visa on to me.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Tina - now you are just pushing your luck.

You could at least pass Brad or your visa on to me.
I'll share you can have brad and the visa mon,wed and friday and I'll have them the rest of the week
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:37 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Well done tina, its a fabulous feeling isn't it, I to jumped all around the house screaming, frightened the OH to death, cat scarpered and dogs started barking.. Good luck with your viewers.

Lisa
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Cant believe how well today is going went shopping parked it the car park and some one gave me their parking ticket wooo hoo saved me 20p.

Yes 3 lovely viewers, had 1 already and the EA is gunna show one round this afternoon as his running late and I won't be around (let them work for their money hehe).

If you don't here for me again you know one of the viewers was Brad Pitt and he's asked me to run off to Oz with him Well it could happen I am having a good day
Have you checked your lotto numbers this week ?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

She doesnt need to - today she saved 20p you know
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

She doesnt need to - today she saved 20p you know
yes , so i see .........
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

What a day I'v had today and its not even 11 o clock. Got 3 house viewers today and had my visa granted! I've forgotten the shitty day I had yesterday

Good luck everyone with viewings today x
FANTASTIC NEWS TINA!!!

I HAVE JUST LOGGED IN AND SEEN THIS!!! Ooops - sorry for shouting.

Fingers crossed for the viewings.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well my news is that we have accepted an offer. Not a great offer and there are lots of conditions on both sides. We should exchange at the end of May but not complete until September/October. Feeling very low about it, but it is essential. Lots of things going on in our lives to do with the business which had to be sorted and this will sort them. We are not sure whether we will make it to Oz but will validate in Feb - which then gives us a year until Feb 2010 to get there. Not what we want and I am gutted. Life is a bit complex for us at the moment and I am stressed to hell. Not what you thought I'd say when I finally accepted an offer eh?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well my news is that we have accepted an offer. Not a great offer and there are lots of conditions on both sides. We should exchange at the end of May but not complete until September/October. Feeling very low about it, but it is essential. Lots of things going on in our lives to do with the business which had to be sorted and this will sort them. We are not sure whether we will make it to Oz but will validate in Feb - which then gives us a year until Feb 2010 to get there. Not what we want and I am gutted. Life is a bit complex for us at the moment and I am stressed to hell. Not what you thought I'd say when I finally accepted an offer eh?
Hi all

Spoke to our estate agent yesterday

and this the reply:-

No news on our house.

MARKET VERY DEAD WORST THAN LAST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS MATE

angiek

Ps had to get that off my chest (or should i say, i feel like putting my hands round her neck)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Fly.

Was it not worth holding out until Saturdays viewing?

I dont know what to say.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

not sure what to say
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Fly.

Was it not worth holding out until Saturdays viewing?

I dont know what to say.
House still on the market until exchange - got a viewing this afternoon and the Saturday one too. Have spent 2 days in negotiations chipping them up and chipping them up and setting condtions - ie house still on market and no dropping the acceptance price for anything. He is also going to pay us an allownace during the time between exchange and completion to make up for us having to pay the mortgage.

There are many complications in our lives Hayles - we have money tied up in the other 2 properties which aren't selling and we need to rent them out rather than try and sell them right now. Otherwise we will just use up all our savings in mortgages.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im gutted for you Nic, Dont lose faith though honey, something will work out, lets hope one of these viewings comes up trumps for you.

((hugs)) - wish I could give you a real hug (and a bottle or two)
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

House still on the market until exchange - got a viewing this afternoon and the Saturday one too. Have spent 2 days in negotiations chipping them up and chipping them up and setting condtions - ie house still on market and no dropping the acceptance price for anything. He is also going to pay us an allownace during the time between exchange and completion to make up for us having to pay the mortgage.

There are many complications in our lives Hayles - we have money tied up in the other 2 properties which aren't selling and we need to rent them out rather than try and sell them right now. Otherwise we will just use up all our savings in mortgages.
Sorry to hear your news, everthing has it's reasons you just don't know the reson yet. ((Hugs))
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

What a day I'v had today and its not even 11 o clock. Got 3 house viewers today and had my visa granted! I've forgotten the shitty day I had yesterday

Good luck everyone with viewings today x
oh wow!!!! great day!!! CONGRATS!!!! (on all accounts!)
fingers crossed one of the viewers is 'the' one

well at least the house stays on the market so you never know ...
good luck that your situation gets solved really soon!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.