Next wales meet

Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Clara W
Hi

I am now not sure if I can come Sunday sorry. If I do I will have to come alone.... Also I won't be able to let you know as we don't have the internet in our rented house.

Sorry to mess your list around!

Cx
Hi C,

Sorry you are having problems coming - don't worry abou the list, just turn up if you can.

Hope the rented house is OK and the visa will shortly be with you.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Thanks house is working out great apart from not being on the internet.

Just look out for me if I come alone. I want to come but Cat has a birthday party!

Cx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks house is working out great apart from not being on the internet.

Just look out for me if I come alone. I want to come but Cat has a birthday party!

Cx
Shame about the internet - but at least you can get more stuff done without BE.

You can sit with us if you are alone - so long as you can put up with us that is. So don't worry.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Thanks I have sat by you twice so I know you are ok!

No internet feels like someone has cut my hand off!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks I have sat by you twice so I know you are ok!

And you want to sit by us again??? LOL.
No internet feels like someone has cut my hand off!

PMSL. I would be climbing the walls. I work alone on the PC most days, so I am always popping in to BE. Not long until you will be making the move though is it?

Hope you can make it.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

I thought it would be ok but I out of the office a lot at the start of terms so I have missed the access hence the reason I am here after 4pm on the Friday.

We had our medicals and x rays this week so we can't do any more but my agent has moved back to Sydney and is still saying at least six months. We still don't have a case officer yet so this is our next step!

Fill you on Sunday if I come like billy no mates!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:37 am
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, cant make it today, CARL is still up in London working on a shutdown, thought he would be back in time, he wont be home til tonight.
Never mind see you are at the next meet.

Mandyj, Carl & Kerryanne.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

It was great to see everyone today looking forward to catching up again soon! Thanks for sorting it Fly Away!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
It was great to see everyone today looking forward to catching up again soon! Thanks for sorting it Fly Away!
Thanks Sparky Wife!

Glad to see so many people today. Hope it was useful for you all!

Next meeting is at the same place, same time 24th Feb. Hope you can all make it.

Thanks for letting us know you couldn't make it this time Mandyj - hope to see you at the next one!

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 27th 2008 at 5:14 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough

Hi all it was good to see you all today thought it was a good meet looking forward to the next one
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nicola

Thanx for organising today wot a fantastic show of faces old and new. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves i know we did.

We will be at the next meet.

Take care and good luck to all waiting for thier visas

Suexx
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by roxymusic
Hi all it was good to see you all today thought it was a good meet looking forward to the next one
Great to see you again- looking forward to seeing you next time.

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Nicola

Thanx for organising today wot a fantastic show of faces old and new. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves i know we did.

We will be at the next meet.

Take care and good luck to all waiting for thier visas

Suexx
Thanks Sue. Just followed your set up.

Looking forward to seeing you at your last meet next time. It must be so exciting.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great to see you again- looking forward to seeing you next time.

Thanks Sue. Just followed your set up.

Looking forward to seeing you at your last meet next time. It must be so exciting.
Nicola

What a brilliant day, really enjoyed the meet up.

angiek
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by angiek
Nicola

What a brilliant day, really enjoyed the meet up.

angiek
Thanks Angie - sorry I didn't have much chance to chat.

Fingers crossed for a quick house sale.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

HEY GUYS good to meet you all wish we had joined up a long time ago.
Have to say its great to speak to people with the same plans as us because as it goes everyone we know must be fed up with us talking about oz this and oz that so it is great to share a conversation with people who are interested, have to say thou of all the people there it has to be said that is Wales`s loss and Australia`s gain of loosing talented people.From all work backgrounds and we wish you all the best with all you`re plans.Enough said for now and see you all next months fingers crossed we will be the ones carrying a house sold sign and a visa in the other hand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.