Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

public liability in Spain (Insurance)

public liability in Spain (Insurance)

Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Default public liability in Spain (Insurance)

Does anyone know of any English insurance agents in Spain that can assist with public liability and other business insurance policies.
I found 1 who are in Majorca but I do not know if that is different to the mainland.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:35 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: public liability in Spain (Insurance)

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
Does anyone know of any English insurance agents in Spain that can assist with public liability and other business insurance policies.
I found 1 who are in Majorca but I do not know if that is different to the mainland.
Should cover mainland as well as its all Spain .. So if you get no others`posted they will do the job ..
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all
Default Re: public liability in Spain (Insurance)

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Should cover mainland as well as its all Spain .. So if you get no others`posted they will do the job ..
I Just used our Assesoria to sort it out,

Cost 937€ P.A. with 5 Mill€ Public Liability, 3rd party, and Accidents at work. dont remember who the company(Spanish) is but can find out if you are interested.

Watch out for the small print, and additional covers, IE they have loads of clauses in which cost extra for covers you mkay not need, for example, working at heights with cranes? Transporting corrosive items in Private premises etc etc It is best to make your assesoria go thru each endorsement line by line and see if it effects your business or not