Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fancy Dress - Famous Couples, any ideas?

Fancy Dress - Famous Couples, any ideas?

Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fancy Dress - Famous Couples, any ideas?

Hubbie and I need to dress as a famous couple, any ideas. I have thought of the usual ones but want something different.

So come on, lets have those ideas

Mandy
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fancy Dress - Famous Couples, any ideas?

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Hubbie and I need to dress as a famous couple, any ideas. I have thought of the usual ones but want something different.

Mandy
You've probably thought of these, but I reckon John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in Grease, then you can sing when you've had a few
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:19 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
Fred Astaire and ginger Rogers........different and easy to put together without costing a fortune.

We hired top hat and tails for partner and i had a ball gown which i just titilated with fur and sequeins. Looked Brill if i say so myself
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:22 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

What about Posh & Becks ?? Hubby could wear a sarong and you could walk around with your cheeks sucked in and big sunglasses Alternatively there`s always Sonny & Cher
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:29 pm
Vickymed

vickymed will become famous soon enough

bonnie and clydd
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

sansom and delila

jesus and mary magdelin.

bill clinton and monica (i aint even gonna try and spell it)

john majour and edwina curry..

dell and rodney.

terry and june..

those two off the good life..

sven and that sweedish bird.

katie and peter..

sherlock and his mate..

george and mildred

tom and jerry..

posh and becks..

micheal jackson and bubbles..

phil and grant

ozzie and sharron..

sunny and cher

john and yoko
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:34 pm
Vickymed

vickymed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aston man
sansom and delila

jesus and mary magdelin.

bill clinton and monica (i aint even gonna try and spell it)

john majour and edwina curry..

dell and rodney.

terry and june..

those two off the good life..

sven and that sweedish bird.

katie and peter..

sherlock and his mate..

george and mildred

tom and jerry..

posh and becks..

micheal jackson and bubbles..

phil and grant

ozzie and sharron..

sunny and cher

john and yoko

Some great ones in there ast
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:55 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

luke sky walker and princess leia

scarrlet and ret

ant and deck

lone ranger and tonto

fred and wilma

charlie and snoopy

lancelott and guinaveer

bambi and thumper

ken and barbie

bacardi and coke

fred and ginger

batman and robin

salt and vinegar

egg and chips

black and decker

hammer and nails

bill and ben

butch and sundance

thunder and lightning..
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thanks guys

Originally we were going to go as the flinstones but I don't fancy wearing a Wilma wig all day.

We sort of decided on Mark Anthony and Cleopatra (once again another wig) but not sure now as there were lots of good ideas in that list.

Mandy
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:47 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

easy............... SID & NANCY
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:52 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually its got to be steve irwin and whatsherface
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:10 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thanks guys

Originally we were going to go as the flinstones but I don't fancy wearing a Wilma wig all day.

We sort of decided on Mark Anthony and Cleopatra (once again another wig) but not sure now as there were lots of good ideas in that list.

Mandy
I was going to suggest Mark Anthony and Cleopatra. That's who I would go as.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:44 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
I was going to suggest Mark Anthony and Cleopatra. That's who I would go as.
Which one would you be ?
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Actually its got to be steve irwin and whatsherface
How will scrawni find a stingray costume?
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:12 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Riff Raff & Magenta
Eddie & Columbia
(Rocky Horror Picture Show for those who are puzzled)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.