Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

anyone with Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf versions ?

anyone with Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf versions ?

Old Jan 18th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone with Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf versions ?

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I find the latest versions of Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf files ?

Ghanghro
Old Jan 19th 2007, 4:51 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone with Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf versions ?

hay i may be able to help you. i got some forms emailed to me to update form my agent i think i have what you are looking for , drop me an email later on [email protected] and when i get home i will send you them. hope this helps mate

Tony

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Hi,

Does anyone know where can I find the latest versions of Form 80 - 47sk editable pdf files ?

Ghanghro
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

GracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really nice

Hiya,

Do you (or anyone else who's reading) have an editable version of forms 47sk and 80? The 47sk form changed design on 13th Jan so it would need to be at least that one (Design date 01.07). I have Acrobat Pro but it's not editable. I've been doing a rather crude cut and paste job into Word (but it's so time intensive and the resolution's not the best).

I went to the expos in London and was given a 47sk form which took me ages to fill in by hand... then the design changed in Jan and we're still waiting for skills assessment to come back before we can apply. Or does anyone reckon that the form design is going to change again to amend the DIMA to DIC soon so the latest form will be defunct before I get a chance to send it off?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

carmil will become famous soon enoughcarmil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GracieK
Hiya,

Do you (or anyone else who's reading) have an editable version of forms 47sk and 80? The 47sk form changed design on 13th Jan so it would need to be at least that one (Design date 01.07). I have Acrobat Pro but it's not editable. I've been doing a rather crude cut and paste job into Word (but it's so time intensive and the resolution's not the best).

I went to the expos in London and was given a 47sk form which took me ages to fill in by hand... then the design changed in Jan and we're still waiting for skills assessment to come back before we can apply. Or does anyone reckon that the form design is going to change again to amend the DIMA to DIC soon so the latest form will be defunct before I get a chance to send it off?

Oh no, we have just sent our application away, we used the form 47SK that was given to us at the skills expo, does it make a difference that we haven't used the Jan 07 version? Panic has started now!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

GracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really nice

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/appl...ms_changes.htm has details. It says that the cut off date was 13th Jan.

Although as far as I can tell the only difference seems to be that it says AUD instead of A$ and there is a debit card box in the payment section. Other than that it's identical.

I think there's quite a few migration agents that come on the board - maybe one of them could confirm whether it's a problem or not.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

carmil will become famous soon enoughcarmil will become famous soon enough

Thanks, will maybe open a thread and see if anyone else is in the same situation, or if we are the only half-wits!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cazmil
Thanks, will maybe open a thread and see if anyone else is in the same situation, or if we are the only half-wits!
I've just finished filling all the forms which are actually July-06 versions.

Do you think it will be a problem if I send those forms now ?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:03 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Because I'm feeling nice... the editable form 80 & 47sk are attached.

(Non-British Expats users will probably need to access this post through British Expats to view them).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Form 47sk (Jan07).pdf (889.9 KB, 328 views)
File Type: pdf
Form 80 (Jan07).pdf (247.3 KB, 313 views)
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saraliz
Because I'm feeling nice... the editable form 80 & 47sk are attached.

(Non-British Expats users will probably need to access this post through British Expats to view them).
Thanks a lot Sara,

Its only a matter of spending perhaps few hours once again and copy the stuff from previously filled forms
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

That's excellent. Many, many thanks, I didn't know there were editable versions available.

I had put aside this evening to rewrite the forms manually as our agent did advise us to use the new forms (also having completed the previous version in full some weeks ago!), now at least they'll be legible!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Woohoo ! you're a star saraliz