Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Real entrys into the Queen Mother Book of Condolences

Real entrys into the Queen Mother Book of Condolences

Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:28 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Real entrys into the Queen Mother Book of Condolences

Quite old, but still makes me laugh!

"When Diana died I swore I would never smile again, but eventually I did. Now the Queen Mum has gone I cannot image that I will ever smile for the rest of my life, but I will probably break that one too".
A.Christie,Hendon.

----------------------------------------------------------

"She was one of the old school, all the remaining royals are sh!t"
J.Clement. Grantham.

"I thought she would never die, she has let us all down very badly"
D.Holmes, Somerset.

"She was a trooper and she never gave up. I remember one time she was visiting a school and I asked her if she would like to make a visit to the cloakroom before she left. 'No' she replied, 'I didn't give in to the Nazis and I won't give in to the bladder'. That's how she was, a fighter, who refused to be beaten by anything. She p!ssed herself later though, it was sickening".
B. Forrester, North Yorkshire.

"She was a marvelous woman, and a wonderful lover".
L. J.Worthington,Penrith.

"I am absolutely devastated, at least we could have got the day off".
S.Wilson, Bristol.

"How refreshing to be able to mourn the death of a member of the Royal family without being accused of being homosexual".
J. Fletcher, High Wycombe.

"Her death should act as a warning to others who think it is cool to experiment with drugs".
E. Franks, Cheshire.

"On behalf on all blacks, I send the sincerest condolences".
T.Watson, Ilford.

"Perhaps if we automated her old golf buggy it could still drive around The Mall on its own and bring pleasure to the tourists".
Y. Howell, Slough.

"Once again the Queen is not upset enough for my liking, the woman should have a bit more compassion, how would she feel if it was her mother?"
W.Waugh, Richmond.

"It is such a loss, God has sh@t on our heads".
K. O'Neil, Inverness.

"I am sure the Queen Mum will not let this setback put an end to her public duties".
N. Wallace, Swansea.

"I hold Princess Margaret in no small way responsible for this terrible event"
E. Thompson, West Lothian.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Bomb Iraq for us Tony, its the only thing that will make us feel better"
P.McGregor, Southampton.

"We must do all we can, send blankets, food parcels, jumpers, anything to help these brave souls who are queuing up to walk past her coffin".
R. Thompson, Bath.

"I have been unable to masturbate for five days, and will not do so again until her majesty is buried"
E. Gorman, Derbyshire.

"Good God, who is next, Geri Halliwell?".
R. Combes, Romford.

"No matter how she felt, no matter the situation, she always wore a smile. Just like a retard"
G. Hollins, East Sussex.

"I remember she came to visit us in the East End one time. She was so kind, so generous and so sweet. She whispered softly in my ear, 'you know it's not true' she said, 'you don't smell of shit'. She was a wondrous person".
E.Collier, London.

"Whichever way you look at it, it just is not as exciting as Diana".
G.Williams, West Midlands.

"She was one of us, and by that I don't mean she perpetrated insurance fraud or lied about expense claims. She was like us in a good way. God bless you ma'am".
L. Weller, Harlow.

"If only I could get my hands on that fish bone right now, you heartless b@stard !"
J. Hedges, Cowdenbeath.

"She had such a difficult life, always battling against adversity and misfortune. Let us hope that if there is a next time round she is given a life of privilege and comfort"
T.D.Wainwright, Hastings.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:46 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Real entrys into the Queen Mother Book of Condolences

My family think i have gone mad ive not stopped laughing since reading this. so so funny!!!

Last edited by buzz365; Dec 6th 2006 at 9:47 pm. Reason: poor spelling due to laughing too much!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL at some of these
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:53 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

very, very good!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Real entrys into the Queen Mother Book of Condolences

So funny, I have'nt laughed so much in ages!!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 11:53 am
All BUNAC'd up -> NS

KokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud ofKokiriChild has much to be proud of

"Perhaps if we automated her old golf buggy it could still drive around The Mall on its own and bring pleasure to the tourists".
Those instructions are sooooo going in my will!

- KokiriChild
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:45 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL What a howler! Where did you get this list or did you just make it up you little aspiring comedian you?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 4:58 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
PMSL What a howler! Where did you get this list or did you just make it up you little aspiring comedian you?
I wish i could make such stuff up! I've first read it a number of years ago, then saved it to my computer and forgot about it. Thought i'd revive it!