Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

About to clock up our 70th viewing today

About to clock up our 70th viewing today

Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:06 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy About to clock up our 70th viewing today

Can you believe that!?!?! 70 viewings and we still haven't even had a bloody offer. My mental health is hanging by a thread, hanging by a thread i tell you
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:11 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: About to clock up our 70th viewing today

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Can you believe that!?!?! 70 viewings and we still haven't even had a bloody offer. My mental health is hanging by a thread, hanging by a thread i tell you
What the hell is wrong with these people..??

Are the estate agents giving you any consistent feedback..?

Wishing you much good luck today.

ATB,
RT.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:11 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Humungous amounts of luck/sympathy/empathy coming your way..... (don't forget the gin... ) Let us know how it goes.

D D
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
What the hell is wrong with these people..??

Are the estate agents giving you any consistent feedback..?

Wishing you much good luck today.

ATB,
RT.

thanks mate nothing negative comes back at all i dont get it. i just think that maybe theres too much choice out there or people dont want to commit or god only knows we have reduced twice and i dont think theres anything wrong with our house, i really dont
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Humungous amounts of luck/sympathy/empathy coming your way..... (don't forget the gin... ) Let us know how it goes.

D D

thanks mate. im about to lose my marbles
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your viewing today ,
hope its the last one,
have sent some k
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJELNC
good luck with your viewing today ,
hope its the last one,
have sent some k

thanks mate

returned
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:22 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Think positive hunny !!!! maybe this will be the last time you have to rush about getting it ready for your prospective buyer
Jane xx
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks crossing everything for you today, sending positve selling vibes and a bit of K

Good luck Jac
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:32 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Tell The Major to move out!

And get rid of the dead bloke in room 6!

And put that moose head up!!!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Tell The Major to move out!

And get rid of the dead bloke in room 6!

And put that moose head up!!!
And god forbid you may have to sack Manuel :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Draven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really nice

70!!!! :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:38 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

flippin' eck, 70 :scared: This is no competition to get the most viewers, you know.

it was bad enough getting the house ready for about a dozen viewing.
You probably already do, but with all our viewers afterwards I wanted follow up on what they decided. If the put an offer elsewhere (and what was that property on the market for) why that one & not ours, if it was something they were unsure about then if possible try reassure them on that issue, what about the house they did not like if it was 'not the one for them' etc This was to ensure that all viewers were followed up until it was a deadend.

For the 70th time, all the best
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:44 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Gotta start on that plan B, remortgage get a nice bit of cash then let the place through an agent.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I feel for you, we sold,after 60 odd viewings then it fell through, then we had roof trouble and took 18 months to sell the house with me having to go back to England and live in my empty house on an air bed and finally sold after having my whole roof replaced while I was in Oz .We have sold now but it took nearly 2 years to sell and this was a house that was only 9 years old and totally immaculate. Does not stop there, I am still sueing the previous owner for damages as he basically cut all of our roof trusses out to make a 5th bedroom without planning permission or building regs and we are suing the solicitor for negligence as the prat did not do any of the searchers from the council.All this while having the pressure of being on a 457 visa which has time limits on it You will always find someone that has has more problems than you face yourself and I am sure we will have more posts on the horrors of house sales. Keep your chin up you will sell it in the end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.