Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Grill / Cordless Skype phone for sale

Grill / Cordless Skype phone for sale

Old Dec 11th 2005, 7:51 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grill / Cordless Skype phone for sale

Some stuff that i don't need.

1 - Single burner gas grill with full tank of gas. Includes cover. Barely used. Good grill for balcony or small apartment. 200 dhs.

2 - For people that can use skype (TECOM / DIC Telecom subscribers). 1 Olympia cordless dualphone (works through computer with skype as well as on a local line (not needed though). Makes using skype easy as you don't have to be right at the computer and can save contacts in the phone. 150 Euro new. Sell for 300 dhs.

Both Items in Marina and can be picked up anytime.

Thanks,

Tom
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Grill / Cordless Skype phone for sale

Originally Posted by TA5
Some stuff that i don't need.

1 - Single burner gas grill with full tank of gas. Includes cover. Barely used. Good grill for balcony or small apartment. 200 dhs.

2 - For people that can use skype (TECOM / DIC Telecom subscribers). 1 Olympia cordless dualphone (works through computer with skype as well as on a local line (not needed though). Makes using skype easy as you don't have to be right at the computer and can save contacts in the phone. 150 Euro new. Sell for 300 dhs.

Both Items in Marina and can be picked up anytime.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom are you telling us that youre packing it????
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:21 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Tom are you telling us that youre packing it????
Not really, although i did separate myself from employment several months ago, now i'm just getting out of the marina, the traffic problem in this area has gotten absolutely ridiculous, and seeing that the new interchange won't be done for over 2 years, it isn't worth the headache. Plus it was a company paid apartment and it just isn't worth paying to live here myself given the traffic mess.

Although i was initially really interested in staying here and continuing my career, i've gradually come to a 'don't care' philosophy. I personally think dubai hit its peak a few years ago, and life here just isn't that great anymore, expensive, terrible traffic, plus, not working here makes you realize that there really isn't that much to do here on a daily basis unless you are some wank that likes getting on the piss every night and sleep all day, which i am not. If something in the employment arena that is really worthwhile for me at this point comes along, i'll stick around, otherwise i'll blow out of here in a couple of months and really won't care, i've had a good time here, but it is nowhere that i would spend more than 1 possible 2 more years in.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 5:11 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

That was very sad and very understandable. I stuck it on Metblogs:
http://dubai.metblogs.com/

It gives a real feel for what a lot of people are thinking here now.