Luxembourg

Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Tosca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Luxembourg

Any new expats moving to Luxembourg or have just arrived, or maybe have been here for a while?

Last edited by Tosca; Nov 16th 2005 at 3:41 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Frank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Luxembourg

Originally Posted by Tosca
Any new expats moving to Luxembourg or have just arrived, or maybe have been here for a while?
Tosca,

why yes. I've been here for 10 years now, although we live just over the border in Germany and work at Ford Saarlouis. My wife works in Luxembourg, though, and I am a regular visitor as I play football, rugby and hockey there.

Frank.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

robhamilton14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I have been offered a job in Luxembourg and I currently deciding whether I should make the move with my girlfriend and one year old daughter. I have noticed from your post that you live in Germany but play football, etc in Luxembourg. Could you offer me any advise regarding making the move and joining clubs, etc? I would also be grateful if you could provide details of clubs that my girlfriend could join.

The cost of living in Luxembourg and Germany is also something I am interested in so if you could share any information in that subject it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Rob
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:33 am
Just Joined

thrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nicethrifty is just really nice

Originally Posted by robhamilton14
Hello

I have been offered a job in Luxembourg and I currently deciding whether I should make the move with my girlfriend and one year old daughter. I have noticed from your post that you live in Germany but play football, etc in Luxembourg. Could you offer me any advise regarding making the move and joining clubs, etc? I would also be grateful if you could provide details of clubs that my girlfriend could join.

The cost of living in Luxembourg and Germany is also something I am interested in so if you could share any information in that subject it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Rob
i love reimiech in lux its a great little town i visit there en route many times i have considered if i ever feel like another location i would try it i am currently living in romania but am a brit, the bonus is lux is cheaper i think than germany as many germans go "duty" free shoppping in lux, its a samll country and very quaint, i love it. i would live there any day and the people are seem ing friendly enough. i think i have fallen in love with it, and only transit through. all the best in your quest.