Bogota, Colombia

Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:56 am
Just Joined

AmitKumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bogota, Colombia

I live and work in Bogota as a Financial Consultant. I have been here for one year. I am originally from London.

I would live to hear from other expats. I live very close to the two Zona Rosa areas (bars, nightlife, restaurants) and am always up for a drink and meeting new people. Contact me, let's enjoy this fantastic city.

Cheers, Amit

<<<Email address and Telephone number removed for privacy reasons. Pm member for his/her contact details>>>

Last edited by Sue; Aug 29th 2005 at 3:29 pm. Reason: Posted email and phone number. Removed to protect members privacy.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

Paul Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bogota, Colombia

Originally Posted by AmitKumar
I live and work in Bogota as a Financial Consultant. I have been here for one year. I am originally from London.

I would live to hear from other expats. I live very close to the two Zona Rosa areas (bars, nightlife, restaurants) and am always up for a drink and meeting new people. Contact me, let's enjoy this fantastic city.

Cheers, Amit

<<<Email address and Telephone number removed for privacy reasons. Pm member for his/her contact details>>>
Hi Amit

I just joined britishexpats.com and came across your message. I don't know if you're still in Bogotá but if you are I'd love to meet up. I have almost no British friends even though I've been here for over a year, so I really would like to get together with another person from home. I live close to Calle 116 which isn't far from you and I know Zona Rosa quite well, I'm quite there often there for meals or a drink. If you're still around it would be nice to meet you. So if you're up for it please reply.

All the best,

Paul.

Last edited by Paul Anthony; Nov 24th 2005 at 10:17 pm. Reason: Bad Grammar
Old Nov 25th 2005, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

Great to hear from you, I am not sure how to get in touch with you and arrange a time - given this system wipes out names/numbers instantly.

I would like to meet up before I go back to the UK to spend Xmas with my family etc. Maybe you could suggest a few times after office hours, and a place in 93 or 82, and I'll let you know which slot is preferable??

Hasta pronto

Amit
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Great to hear from you, I am not sure how to get in touch with you and arrange a time - given this system wipes out names/numbers instantly.

I would like to meet up before I go back to the UK to spend Xmas with my family etc. Maybe you could suggest a few times after office hours, and a place in 93 or 82, and I'll let you know which slot is preferable??

Hasta pronto

Amit

Hello Amit

Thanks for your quick reply. My mobile phone number is <<Admin Edit - phone no. removed for privacy. Contact member via PM.>>.
I think it would probably be easiest if we spoke over the phone and settled on a time and place that would suite us both. The only evenings that are a difficult for me are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. As long as I have enough notice the weekends are fairly free as well, although most Saturday evenings I tend to be doing something with my Colombian friends.

I won’t be going back to the UK for Christmas this year but I will be meeting my brother, sister and some friends in Miami from 19th December to 28th December. Perhaps we could get together before then. Anyway give me a call and we can sort something out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Paul.

<< Message from Site Admin - It is very UNWISE to post your telephone number on public forums. You will end up with loads of unwanted telephone calls!>>.
Old Nov 26th 2005, 4:41 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Please PM each other with your personnal details. It is not wise to post your email addresses and telephone numbers on a public forum. To contact someone via PM just click on the "My Profile" button near the top of the forum.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi there, I am still in London. I arrived here for a short holiday but have landed loads of meetings, which I guess is a good thing, so I'll be back to Bogotá later - most likely in Feb.

How are you doing? If you are still in the UK, get in touch.

Cheers

Amit
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi there, I am still in London. I arrived here for a short holiday but have landed loads of meetings, which I guess is a good thing, so I'll be back to Bogotá later - most likely in Feb.

How are you doing? If you are still in the UK, get in touch.

Cheers

Amit
Hi Amit

I spent Christmas and New Year in Miami where my family had a family reunion, we all had a great time but I'm back in Bogotá now. I plan to travel to the UK on the 26th February returning to Bogotá on 13th March. If you return to Bogotá before I leave then please get in touch, if not we can get together when I get back.

All the best,

Paul.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:12 am
DHT
Just Joined

DHT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paul and Amit and to anyone else living in Bogota.

Have read your threads and was wondering if you are still living in Bogota and would you still be keen to meet some other expats. I originally come from London and have lived in Bogota for six months but would like to venture out and meet people outside of work so if you're interested get in touch. This is also to anyone else that is interested.

Di
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DHT
Hi Paul and Amit and to anyone else living in Bogota.

Have read your threads and was wondering if you are still living in Bogota and would you still be keen to meet some other expats. I originally come from London and have lived in Bogota for six months but would like to venture out and meet people outside of work so if you're interested get in touch. This is also to anyone else that is interested.

Di
Hi Di

This is Paul and yes I'm still in Bogotá and I would still really like to meet up with any other Brits here. So if you're up for it, lets try and get something sorted.

Paul.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:35 pm
DHT
Just Joined

DHT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paul
Good to hear from you. I'm busy this weekend but if you're around next weekend let's definetly make a plan.
Although I'm not sure how I can give you my email or if you could give me your email.

Diane
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:52 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DHT
Although I'm not sure how I can give you my email or if you could give me your email.

Diane
Just click on a members username and you will see an option to send that person a "private message". You can then pass on your email address in private without having to post it in the public forum.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

bluefin04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Bogota, Colombia

Originally Posted by Sue
Just click on a members username and you will see an option to send that person a "private message". You can then pass on your email address in private without having to post it in the public forum.
Hi, I'm also fairly new in Bogota and would love to make some friends. I have not had any luck with that yet. I enjoy dinners, drinks, movies, chatting over coffee, dancing, outdoors activities. I have a puppy so if anyone has pets, let me know too. I hope to be able to meet some of you soon.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

PSexton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluefin04
Hi, I'm also fairly new in Bogota and would love to make some friends. I have not had any luck with that yet. I enjoy dinners, drinks, movies, chatting over coffee, dancing, outdoors activities. I have a puppy so if anyone has pets, let me know too. I hope to be able to meet some of you soon.
What brought you to Bogota Bluefin? Just wondering, because im not having luck finding any employment there.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

PSexton is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering, if anyone had some information regarding the financial markets in Bogota. It would be great if you could foward any of that info to me or just pm me...
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

bluefin04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PSexton
What brought you to Bogota Bluefin? Just wondering, because im not having luck finding any employment there.
What brought me to Bogota was a need for a change. Any luck with work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.