Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

"Feng Shui" tips for a house sale!!

"Feng Shui" tips for a house sale!!

Old Jul 30th 2005, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Alan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura about
Default "Feng Shui" tips for a house sale!!

Hi Everyone,

If you are desperate to sell like we are then why not try the following, it cannot be any worse than what the so called "Estate Agents" are doing for us all.
Find yourself a red envelope and put the following in;
A piece of metal from the kitchen
Some earth from your garden
A piece of wood from your skirting board
Then throw the lot into a fast moving river.

Anything is worth a go at the moment.

Let us know how you get on.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Default Re: "Feng Shui" tips for a house sale!!

Originally Posted by Alan & Sonia
Hi Everyone,

If you are desperate to sell like we are then why not try the following, it cannot be any worse than what the so called "Estate Agents" are doing for us all.

Can I pretend I have done it??!! I certainly need some good luck to get an offer however we have no spare skirting and no fast moving river nearby!!

Donna
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:21 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have printed them out and will let you know!!

amanda
Old Jul 31st 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Hi Everyone,

Worth a go!!!!

Im off to get all the bits & pieces!!!

Roni
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:07 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Brilliant , but how fast is fast, lincolnshire rivers are to laid back to do fast, will the biggest and fastest of the area do, if so I am heading for the Trent

good luck

Nicky
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Brilliant , but how fast is fast, lincolnshire rivers are to laid back to do fast, will the biggest and fastest of the area do, if so I am heading for the Trent

good luck

Nicky
Hopefully!!! I'm off to the Tweed!!!!

More woried about how to get the wood from the skirting board without it being noticed!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Alan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000

good luck

Nicky
Don't know how fast the river has to be, but with themetal in it....the whole thing will sink anyway!!

Good luck everyone.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:31 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know how fast the river has to be, but with themetal in it....the whole thing will sink anyway!!

Good luck everyone.
Sounds very interesting but can you tell us how to get a bit of skirting off without it being noticed?? My other half is a joiner, but dont think he would appreciate me hacking a piece off
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:48 pm
going "home" soon

RayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of lightRayZor is a glorious beacon of light

I can vouch for this, as I have done it and its worked. We were trying to sell our house for over a year, did the above and got an offer for full asking price within 2 days.

A friend of mine is a qualified practitioner as gave us the advice.

A few important points:

- Take a "small" piece of wood, masonry or metal from kitchen - you don'y need to throw the kitchen sink in! - but is must be part of the kitchen
- Put in red envelop & seal
- You must throw the envelop into a river "upstream" of the property, preferably during a full moon

This symbolises to all that the house is for sale and sends positive energy to potential buyers...

Whether you believe it or not....what have you got to lose.

Plan B - watch house doctor!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by RayZor

I can vouch for this, as I have done it and its worked. We were trying to sell our house for over a year, did the above and got an offer for full asking price within 2 days.

A friend of mine is a qualified practitioner as gave us the advice.

A few important points:

- Take a "small" piece of wood, masonry or metal from kitchen - you don'y need to throw the kitchen sink in! - but is must be part of the kitchen
- Put in red envelop & seal
- You must throw the envelop into a river "upstream" of the property, preferably during a full moon

This symbolises to all that the house is for sale and sends positive energy to potential buyers...

Whether you believe it or not....what have you got to lose.

Plan B - watch house doctor!
Oh ok

what about money frogs I have them around the house but not much happening yet
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Oh ok

what about money frogs I have them around the house but not much happening yet
Ok get this I have just sent my red envelope up the river as suggested watched it until it disappeared (unbelievably my other half chipped a bit of skirting board off with his chisel, to my horror )

I put a metal bottle stopper in (hope that suffices?) and earth from the garden.

We have come home and had a phone call from a rellie of his asking if he can view the house tom night!!!!

Possoms
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:46 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok get this I have just sent my red envelope up the river as suggested watched it until it disappeared (unbelievably my other half chipped a bit of skirting board off with his chisel, to my horror )

I put a metal bottle stopper in (hope that suffices?) and earth from the garden.

We have come home and had a phone call from a rellie of his asking if he can view the house tom night!!!!

Possoms

OMG keep us posted!!!

amanda
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:26 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Possoms

Ooooerr!!! Good luck for tomorrow night then!! Think we shall have to try this - things are completely flat in our part of Somerset.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Possoms

OMG!!!

Really hope it works!!! We are off to launch the envelope tomorrow!!! Just hope we get a phone call too!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Possoms
If you sell....we ony expect 0.5% of the final sale price for the advice!!!!!

Keep us posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.