Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

887: Evidence of living in specified region

887: Evidence of living in specified region

Old Apr 15th 2014, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

erfanonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 887: Evidence of living in specified region

We are currently on 475 and shall apply for 887 in less than two years (unless that is discontinued).

While applying, I shall have to provide evidence of living in the specified regions.
Evidence that you have lived in a specified regional area for at least two years. This could include:

- title deeds to your residential property
- school reports
- leases
- utilities bills, such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address.
The issue is, I am living with my brother and will be staying here for few months. So, I do not have anything mentioned above in my name. Can anyone suggest me any alternative documents that are accepted by DIBP if anyone has gone through the same situation?

However, I shall have payslips, bank statements, tax related docs, drivers permit etc. I am using prepaid mobile, should I probably move to a post paid one?

I am concerned because I think I shall need documents/proofs for whole two year (24 months) period. So, if I miss out first few months, it will be devastating.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 887: Evidence of living in specified region

You should ensure that you collect evidence to prove you are living and working in the appropriate regions. Even if you don't have utility bills, you must have something like bank statements, insurance documents, anything official with an address on it really..