Spouse Visa Thread continued - 2012-2014

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

Originally Posted by Rljacobs
I was going to send off the college certificates to prove that we had met each other well before the application. I know it's not long compared to some people's relationship, but we have been together 4 years in April. I was going to apply in August so that we can travel August 2013 just after we get married. The prospective marriage sounds ok but we have to pay again then for a partner visa anyway so I figure we may as well try for the partner one. I'm sure I can dig out more stuff what about gym membership and stuff?
Am I right in thinking then that they don't need statements with both our names on but any doc that is adressed to us individually but at the same address around the time we say we were living together?
If anyone remembers what they sent off as proof please let me know!
Thanks
Yes that's right! You can include documents addressed to you individually but showing you at the same address. We also sent joint gym membership, envelopes of xmas, birthday cards etc addressed to us both (these are good cos they have date stamps on them), work contracts and correspondence showing same address, online holiday and flight bookings with both our names stated, airline tickets, passport page stamps showing we'd entered countries at the same time, emails we'd sent each other, car insurance with OH as named driver, mobile phone records showing the number of calls and texts to each other over time. I also annotated photographs of us both together with dates and places - these backed up some of the other evidence provided. Also showed my different hair styles (and colour!) over the years that we'd been together. Hope this helps.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 12:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone remembers what they sent off as proof please let me know!
Thanks

Another question: I haven't read through all 68 pages of this thread so I wanted to get an idea of our evidence for a partner visa and whether what we have is enough.
This is where you do flick through 68 pages because the thread is full of people listing what they've included.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:11 pm
Sun-seeker

Location: Currently in Cardiff, UK, but Brisbane-bound in September 2013!
Rljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mazza12
Yes that's right! You can include documents addressed to you individually but showing you at the same address. We also sent joint gym membership, envelopes of xmas, birthday cards etc addressed to us both (these are good cos they have date stamps on them), work contracts and correspondence showing same address, online holiday and flight bookings with both our names stated, airline tickets, passport page stamps showing we'd entered countries at the same time, emails we'd sent each other, car insurance with OH as named driver, mobile phone records showing the number of calls and texts to each other over time. I also annotated photographs of us both together with dates and places - these backed up some of the other evidence provided. Also showed my different hair styles (and colour!) over the years that we'd been together. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info, it's more involved then I thought then! We may get married this August instead then honeymoon in oz for two weeks and send the application when we get back to make sure he likes the country first! Will being married help much or do I still need as much info as those that aren't married at the time of applying? Thanks again
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:12 pm
Sun-seeker

Rljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really niceRljacobs is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
This is where you do flick through 68 pages because the thread is full of people listing what they've included.
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone said that here goes then, page 1.....
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone said that here goes then, page 1.....
In the blue bar at the top of the thread you can search within the thread, so look for something like "evidence" and it will pull out those posts for you
Old Feb 9th 2012, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
Good morning.
Finally my partner submitted her application pack and it's a very long preparation close to end.

Local immi office requested health requirement of her.
Could you pls tell what forms required to be filled for medical examination of visa class 309/100 (partner category)?

Thanks
MD Alam
Old Feb 10th 2012, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Green Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really nice

Originally Posted by dalam
Hi All
Could you pls tell what forms required to be filled for medical examination of visa class 309/100 (partner category)?
Form 26 for medical and form 160 for chest x-ray

good luck
Old Feb 10th 2012, 9:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dalam
Hi All
Good morning.
Finally my partner submitted her application pack and it's a very long preparation close to end.

Local immi office requested health requirement of her.

Thanks
MD Alam
Has her CO specifically asked her for Meds and PCC or does she just have the general letter telling her that she'll need them done at some point? If it's the former then obviously go for it otherwise wait until she is asked for them. I only say that because it seems from your post that she's only just applied so it seems a bit soon to get them done. I may have read it wrong though.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

greenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nicegreenlady is just really nice

Good news for us this morning. I nagged my DH to call his case officer (he's the expat not me), and the visa is all looking good, they need nothing more from us, and its should come through mid to late March!!!

We have been in such a stress about our plans. We are going to close our business but the timing all sort of depends on how long we will have to stay here waiting for the visa. And there's million plans we want to put into place but not knowing was stopping us from doing anything.

I'm not rushing out to buy tickets just yet but I think I can start putting some other wheels in mtion now so its a relief!
Old Feb 11th 2012, 8:41 am
Sun-seeker

Originally Posted by greenlady
Good news for us this morning. I nagged my DH to call his case officer (he's the expat not me), and the visa is all looking good, they need nothing more from us, and its should come through mid to late March!!!

We have been in such a stress about our plans. We are going to close our business but the timing all sort of depends on how long we will have to stay here waiting for the visa. And there's million plans we want to put into place but not knowing was stopping us from doing anything.

I'm not rushing out to buy tickets just yet but I think I can start putting some other wheels in mtion now so its a relief!
Hiya, how long will it have taken to come through and do you know how long you will have to go to oz to get it validated? Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2012, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Green Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really nice

do you know how long you will have to go to oz to get it validated? Thanks
Pretty sure you just have to arrive through immigration. You could leave same day if you wanted to.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 7:07 pm
Sun-seeker

Sorry, I think I wrote my question wrong. What I meant was, I'd heard that from the date of the partner visa being granted, there are a set number of months by which you must enter Australia to validate the visa, i was told 10 months but have also heard 9 and 12 this really makes a difference for us as we will have to choose when to apply for the visa. Any thoughts guys? THanks
Old Feb 11th 2012, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, I think I wrote my question wrong. What I meant was, I'd heard that from the date of the partner visa being granted, there are a set number of months by which you must enter Australia to validate the visa, i was told 10 months but have also heard 9 and 12 this really makes a difference for us as we will have to choose when to apply for the visa. Any thoughts guys? THanks
Sorry for misunderstanding. Latest date for validation is 12 months from the earlier of your police certificate or medical.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 8:42 pm
Sun-seeker

Originally Posted by Green Grass
Sorry for misunderstanding. Latest date for validation is 12 months from the earlier of your police certificate or medical.
Thanks, where did you find this info?
Old Feb 12th 2012, 3:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, where did you find this info?
The Validation date is usually 12 months from the earlier of the police check and meds but not always.Some people with medical issues are given 6 months, some people have been given totally random dates for no apparent reason. Until your visa comes through you really won't know for sure, but in the majority of cases 12 months is correct.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.