Spouse Visa Thread continued - 2012-2014

Old Jan 13th 2012, 7:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

Originally Posted by dalam
Hi
Thanks for your suggestions.
Is there any chance to decline Partner VISA although applicant inform the CO about staying period in Australia under tourist visa 676 and confirm him to leave australia before application approved?

Thanks
MD Alam
Yes of course there is. Regardless of whether she has a tourist visa she still needs to meet the criteria for the Spouse visa.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You couldn't do it by computer when I did mine. I have no idea if it's changed. If you have a medical condition, it's going to show when you do your meds. If you have any background information on it then you take that along to the meds and the Doc will attach it all to the form. If you want to include any further info to your application, you can. It's unlikely to speed anything up, regardless of length of relationship etc, they are all taking roughly the same amount of time.
Thanks for your reply.
So, as per your feedback,form can be fill up by computer.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply.
So, as per your feedback,form can be fill up by computer.
No, she said she had no idea if it had changed. It hasn't, you can't apply for a Spouse Visa online.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, she said she had no idea if it had changed. It hasn't, you can't apply for a Spouse Visa online.
I didn't even consider he meant applying online I just seem to remember when I did mine that I considered using the PDF, typing in my responses and then printing it and sending it in but I couldn't. Don't know if that ability has changed, fairly sure it hasn't but not certain.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Green Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really niceGreen Grass is just really nice

Hi, I expect to be heading offshore in around 6 months time (with my partner to get her de facto partner visa) and was planning a trip to New Zealand. When they tell you to go offshore, how long do you need to go offshore for and does it only take a few days for the visa to be granted?

I saw a post elsewhere on the forum that in Auckland, it takes several days for passports to get the visa put in, I think because they get it posted to them once you ask for it. Any idea if this is true?

Thanks
Old Jan 15th 2012, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't even consider he meant applying online I just seem to remember when I did mine that I considered using the PDF, typing in my responses and then printing it and sending it in but I couldn't. Don't know if that ability has changed, fairly sure it hasn't but not certain.
Yes,I want to fill up form/PDF by computer;print it and send to
but few parts will be fill up by pen that are payment details and signature.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:45 am
Sav
Just Joined

Sav will become famous soon enough

I filled in my forms on the PC last year - I was (if memory serves) advised to do so by my agent - with no issues.
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sav
I filled in my forms on the PC last year - I was (if memory serves) advised to do so by my agent - with no issues.
Thanks for sharing
Old Jan 19th 2012, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

In form 80, I had queries for following questions

Q no 34 Proposed arrival details ??
As i will be waiting for my partner visa approval so cannot set any date

Q no 35 Are you applying for a temporary visa?
If i answer yes then as well it asked about departure date and flight number

Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2012, 7:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by khdmah
Hi All,

In form 80, I had queries for following questions

Q no 34 Proposed arrival details ??
As i will be waiting for my partner visa approval so cannot set any date

Q no 35 Are you applying for a temporary visa?
If i answer yes then as well it asked about departure date and flight number

Thanks
You tell them what they want to know. You don't know when you're likely to arrive because you don't yet have your visa and if you're applying for the Temp Spouse Visa you don't have a return date because you are expecting to convert it to a PR in two years time and it's a permanent move.

Don't look for complications where there are none. Form 80 is a common form for many visas.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks moneypenny20
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by khdmah
thanks moneypenny20
Hi All
Good morning

I found a new from 80 changed from previous.Is it actually changed?
What are the changes as my partner already filled up the previous version?

Thanks
MD Alam
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 11:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Hi All
Good morning

I found a new from 80 changed from previous.Is it actually changed?
What are the changes as my partner already filled up the previous version?

Thanks
MD Alam
If the previous one has already been sent off don't worry about it. If they want the newer one they'll ask. If you've not yet submitted the previous one, dunp it and complete the new one. If they've made a new 80 then there will be changes, it may only be a word or two but you have to use the new one.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

If the previous one has already been sent off don't worry about it. If they want the newer one they'll ask. If you've not yet submitted the previous one, dunp it and complete the new one. If they've made a new 80 then there will be changes, it may only be a word or two but you have to use the new one.
I have download the new form80 but this is not computer editable and name of the form is also changed:Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
I am looking forward your attention on some ammenmend of forms of partner VISA:

Forms
•Form 40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
•Form 1127 Booklet 2 Partner Migration
Both forms have been amended and new electronic versions will be available from 1 January 2012.

The new version of Form 40SP will be available in hard copy from 26 March 2012.

An addendum to this form will be available for the period 1 January 2012 to 25 March 2012.

Instructions
•PAM3: Div1.2/reg1.03 - Assurance of support
•PAM3: Div1.4 - Form 40 sponsors & sponsorship
•PAM3: Sch2Visa300 - Prospective Marriage
•PAM3: Sch2Visa309 - Partner (Provisional)
•PAM3: Sch2Visa100 - Partner
•PAM3: Sch2Visa820 - Partner
•PAM3: Sch2Visa801 - Partner
The above PAM3 instructions have been amended. The new versions will be available on LEGEND from 1 January 2012.

Now My question is that:
1. As new 40SP hard copy has not publised,so previous forms will be applicable or not?
2. PAM3: Sch2Visa309 - Partner (Provisional): what are the changes?

Please help me as we are in the final stage of application.

Thanks
MD Alam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.