Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Vicky1001's various visa related questions

Vicky1001's various visa related questions

Old May 1st 2012, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

Vicky1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vicky1001's various visa related questions

http://www.statravel.co.uk/work-in-canada.htm
Old May 1st 2012, 8:22 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vicky1001
Apologies... I stand corrected.

You pay more.
Old May 1st 2012, 8:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by siouxie
STA travel is for New Zealand Citizens.
STA is also for UK citizens, they're used a lot by students. They are just a travel agency using Bunac though, or it can be obtained directly from CIC.

Having said that Vicky, all of this year's visas are expected to go by the end of the week, so you won't get in for this year's program anyway.

So now you've decided what visa route to go down, you can research it over the next 7 months before the 2013 program opens in January, and decide who to go with for your visa application.

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 1st 2012 at 8:25 pm.
Old May 1st 2012, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

Public apology sorry everyone
Old May 1st 2012, 8:47 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Dog and parrot joke below. Not mine, couldn't resist it.

In Canada they have a dangerous dogs list, Pugs are on it! They cause Tsunami...

enjoy

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman.
Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll
leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the
counter, and I'll mail you a cheque."
"Oh, by the way don't worry about my Doberman Spike. He won't bother
you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my
parrot!"
"I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day,he
discovered the biggest, meanest looking Doberman he has ever seen. But,
just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet
watching the repairman go about his work.
The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant
yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't
contain
himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"
Old May 1st 2012, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Well I'm sorry for people not thinking I belong and am genuine
I would like to assure people I am and it takes me along time longer than most may I add to get things worked out ... I do try but in this case I came up short and I'm sorry .... But I do not get the above post
Old May 1st 2012, 9:01 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vicky1001
Well I'm sorry for people not thinking I belong and am genuine
I would like to assure people I am and it takes me along time longer than most may I add to get things worked out ... I do try but in this case I came up short and I'm sorry .... But I do not get the above post
So sorry, we had a very funny thread a few weeks ago and i thought it would be nice to temporary resurrect it. No dig at you. You will notice on this site that there will be a bit of fun now and then , some call it thread drift. Good luck in your endeavors. fletch
Old May 1st 2012, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

That ok x
Old May 1st 2012, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700551

You should probably check out the IEC thread since you have decided to take this route. Lots of people on there sharing their experiences regarding how to apply. It would be well worth a read.
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:45 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky if you are not a troll then you are at very least a pest monopolizing a lot of space here.
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

sdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nice

I will just throw my 10p in the hat.
1) Start HERE
2) Visa Consultants, visa2canada or turner immigration get my recommendation.
3) £8800 Proof of funds, is a drop in the ocean compared to the total cost of moving, recce trips, medical insurances, shipping costs, visa costs, the list goes on and on!
4) Asking questions on a forum without doing the research yourself will never end well, just about everyone here has researched, worked hard at and continue to struggle to achieve their goals, expecting others to do your leg work will only provide you with one result.
5) Finally, if you do start the process, expect a roller coaster of a ride!