I did something stupid

Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:25 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default I did something stupid

i am so frustrated....
i want to speak out

I did something stupid....

well, i have a very stressful job and i really hate it.
i been looking for another job for a while.

after a while i got a good offer in a very good place

when i resigned from my current job they offered me better offer, i got greedy and took it

now i feel bad coz i lost a good offer and now things getting worse in my current job, i feel sh*t :curse:
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

MikeSplicer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I did something stupid

Originally Posted by NewOZ
i am so frustrated....
i want to speak out

I did something stupid....

well, i have a very stressful job and i really hate it.
i been looking for another job for a while.

after a while i got a good offer in a very good place

when i resigned from my current job they offered me better offer, i got greedy and took it

now i feel bad coz i lost a good offer and now things getting worse in my current job, i feel sh*t :curse:
I once did exactly the same thing. The pounds or dollar signs fill your eyes and you make the decision based on that, but the reason's you wanted to move in the first place are always going to be there. Since then I have turned down offers of pay hikes and always moved and never regreted it. I use the reasoning that if they appriciated me they would have paid me more without me having to force their hand.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 12:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I did something stupid

Originally Posted by Damian voltrexfx.com
Jump ship and be happy

money bad! happy good!
Can't argue with that. I desperately wanted to get out of Darwin and would have happily taken a serious pay cut to get back to Brisbane. However (smug mode on) I got offered a job in Brisbane with a small pay rise (end smug mode).

But seriously, money used to be very high on my priorities but now it's well down. When we decided to move here, my mind just seemed to turn off money as an issues and I'm happy to stay that way