Parent Visa 143 Australia

Old Apr 15th 2014, 12:01 am
Just Joined

Karenju is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parent Visa 143 Australia

Has anyone been refused a visa on health grounds? I have a mental health problem and was wondering if this would be a barrier.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parent Visa 143 Australia

Yes, some people do have visa applications refused on health grounds, however, people who have medical conditions are also granted visas.

As with other aspects of a visa application you are required to meet the selection criteria in respect of the health requirement.

Areas that are taken into consideration include the estimated likely cost of treatment, prognosis and whether access may be needed to health and/or community service resources which are considered to be in limited supply.

Last edited by TeeTMI; Apr 15th 2014 at 2:52 am.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:08 am
Just Joined

Karenju is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Tee! Going to get a full medical report submitted with my application and take the risk! My prognosis is good in my own opinion, hopefully the panel will agree!
Old Apr 15th 2014, 12:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karenju
Thanks Tee! Going to get a full medical report submitted with my application and take the risk! My prognosis is good in my own opinion, hopefully the panel will agree!
I can't offer any advice, just wanted to wish you good luck