New CSOL Occupation List

Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:24 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default New CSOL Occupation List

This is the list to look at if you have chances of state or employer sponsorship. Some interesting additions, the link is at http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ation-list.htm .

These are the occupations affected:

Summary of changes to the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List

The following changes have been applied to the CSOL:

New occupations based upon the ANZSCO Review
ANZSCO Code Occupation
133612 Procurement Manager
251112 Nutritionist
271214 Intellectual Property Lawyer
272414 Archaeologist
311415 Hydrographer
361115 Kennel Hand

Occupation removed from the CSOL following the ANZSCO Review
ANZSCO Code Occupation
234512 Anatomist or Physiologist

Occupations removed from the SOL but continue to be listed in the CSOL
ANZSCO Code Occupation
251511 Hospital Pharmacist
251513 Retail Pharmacist
323111 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics)
323112 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
323113 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New CSOL Occupation List

Originally Posted by George Lombard
This is the list to look at if you have chances of state or employer sponsorship. Some interesting additions, the link is at http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ation-list.htm .

These are the occupations affected:

Summary of changes to the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List

The following changes have been applied to the CSOL:

New occupations based upon the ANZSCO Review
ANZSCO Code Occupation
133612 Procurement Manager
251112 Nutritionist
271214 Intellectual Property Lawyer
272414 Archaeologist
311415 Hydrographer
361115 Kennel Hand

Occupation removed from the CSOL following the ANZSCO Review
ANZSCO Code Occupation
234512 Anatomist or Physiologist

Occupations removed from the SOL but continue to be listed in the CSOL
ANZSCO Code Occupation
251511 Hospital Pharmacist
251513 Retail Pharmacist
323111 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics)
323112 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
323113 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Hello George,

I am new to this Immigration thingy, can you please advise me what is the major difference between CSOL list and SOL list?
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:05 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashftc89
Hello George,

I am new to this Immigration thingy, can you please advise me what is the major difference between CSOL list and SOL list?
The SOL is occupations in demand everywhere - schedule 1 occupations. If your occupation is in this list, and you score enough points, you can apply for an independent skilled visa, 189, to anywhere within Australia.

The CSOL is the combined list of occupations in demand - schedule 1 and schedule 2. If your occupation is schedule 1 then you can apply independently. However, if your occupation is schedule 2 it is in demand in only some areas, and you will need sponsoring by an employer or by a state that has your occupation on its own migration list. You still need to score enough points to qualify, although state sponsorship has points attached.

For all the different visa classes, you should visit the skill select site - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ - and for more info on skilled migration, you can read the BE wiki at the top of this forum - http://britishexpats.com/wiki/A_Roug...lled_Migration
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
The SOL is occupations in demand everywhere - schedule 1 occupations. If your occupation is in this list, and you score enough points, you can apply for an independent skilled visa, 189, to anywhere within Australia.

The CSOL is the combined list of occupations in demand - schedule 1 and schedule 2. If your occupation is schedule 1 then you can apply independently. However, if your occupation is schedule 2 it is in demand in only some areas, and you will need sponsoring by an employer or by a state that has your occupation on its own migration list. You still need to score enough points to qualify, although state sponsorship has points attached.

For all the different visa classes, you should visit the skill select site - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ - and for more info on skilled migration, you can read the BE wiki at the top of this forum - http://britishexpats.com/wiki/A_Roug...lled_Migration
A priceless addition in my information. I don't know how to thank you. Many many thanks for your information.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

A priceless addition in my information. I don't know how to thank you. Many many thanks for your information.
no worries
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
no worries
Can I ask you some other relevant question/s but which are not relevant to this thread. This is because I have this concern since ages but still with an unclear answer with a ample amount of time already invested.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 9:26 pm

Can I ask you some other relevant question/s but which are not relevant to this thread. This is because I have this concern since ages but still with an unclear answer with a ample amount of time already invested.
Questions not relevant to this thread should be in their own thread, which you are welcome to start
Old Oct 20th 2013, 1:18 pm
Banned

ainitcskarachi is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice information. Procurement Manger is an interesting addition.
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by AnaKoo
Hi there..

i just wanted to know what is the difference between ANZSCO Code for Aeronautical Engineer 233911 and ANZSCO Code for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer 323111. as i am an aeronautical engineer of avionics specialty.. which one suits me better and against which can i apply for immigration to Australia/New Zealand.

Regards
Have you looked up the duties and responsibilities of both occupation codes?
Old Jan 5th 2014, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

billybophead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi can you tel me if bricklaying is sol or csol please wanting to apply for perth . Thanks
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by billybophead
Hi can you tel me if bricklaying is sol or csol please wanting to apply for perth . Thanks
As in your other thread I think bricklaying is on the CSOL and was recently removed from the WA state list
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:44 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Csol and as I said before in your other thread, WA has removed bricklayers off the state sponsorship list at the end of Oct 2013